Chapter 10

Penelope's POV
I looked everywhere for Josie but nothing I was about to give up but, I saw something that Broke my heart into millions of tiny. It was Josie and Kara kissing. I loved that girl with all my heart and I gave to her twice and she broke it into a million pieces. I couldn't believe that Kara would do that to Lena too I  thought she was nice but she is a snake. "Spying on people is not okay, Park" I heard a voice say that gave me chills in my back. I turned around and saw none other then Clarke Danvers. "Aren't you suppose to be in a closet kissing Lexa" I said getting closer to her. "Lexa is sleeping so to answer your question No" smirked Clarke. I hate that her so much because she is a bad influence for my sister and Lexa changed so much after she met Clarke that it's hard to explain.

"At least my horney ass is not spying on two girls kissing" said Clarke as she pointed at Josie and Kara kissing. "One of those girls is my girlfriend.....or was" I whispered softly. "Relationship drama is the best kind of drama" smiled Clarke. "I have to go" I said as I bumped her shoulder as I went to Lenas dorm where I always felt safe.

Kara's POV
I felt Josie's lips against mine and they where soft but Nothing compared to Lenas passion and lips. "Josie I can't" I said pushing her away. "Why Kara you already cheated on mon El with Lena" she said kissing me again. "Josie stop, I broke up with Mon El before I kissed Lena and I love her". "YOU WHAT" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Lenas number one hater my sister.