chapter 33

LENA'S POV

I saw tears running down kara's face as mon-el left the room, I could sence she was heart broken.

"Kara I-" I tried to say but she just looked at me and said "Go, Get out of here Lena". I tried to protest but I knew she would hate me even more so I just nod and leave.

"Want some coffee Luthor" said the short burnett "yes please". She smiled and gave me the cup in her second hand.

I took a sip and felt the warm bitter liquid in my throat making my body warm up.

"Are you alright" asked Josie as she took a sip from her coffee, I shook my head and sat down on a chair.

"I'm scared to lose her again" I mumbled as an image of kara crying came to mind "she is my everything". Josie put her hand on top of me and said "You are not going to lose her, She loved you and she still does, you can see it in her eyes".

I looked down and played with my ring "I took this ring from Kara when I left as a reminder that I need to keep going for my golden girl"

Josie sighed and hugged me "you are not going to lose your golden girl". I smiled and hugged her.

I stood up and went back to the room where kara was

"Hey there" I said in a soft voice as I entered, "Lena I'm so sorry for yelling at you I was just confused and scared".

I just smiled and hugged her whispering "Its ok, I know it wasn't your intention and if you want you can stay with me until you find a place".

She pulled away from the hug and kissed my cheek "thanks for being so nice to me even when I didn't deserve it".

I just smiled and answered with "Do you like doughnuts" she smiled and laughed.