Chapter 32

Kara's POV

when i saw Chris i was both relive and sad that one he didn't look mad or upset and sad that Lena called him or Josie and i wanted to talk more with  Lena about the kiss and how we need to stop seeing each other. Each passing day my feelings for her grow stronger and stronger but we cant be together she has her life and i have Chris. 

"What happened to you Kara did anything else bad happen other then your ankle" The tall man asked as he checked me out. i just looked at him and smiled and just kept thinking about how i kissed Lena and i just couldn't hold it in anymore " I KISSED LENA'. 

i saw the expression change so fast, it went from worried and relived to disappointed and angry "you did what" his voice Cracked as i could see tears forming. 

"Chris it was a mistake it wasn't real" I tried to explain 

"YOU STILL KISSED HER KARA" He screamed making me feel even more worst. 

Then the door opened and to make matters worst Lena walked in "Is everything here, okay I heard some screaming and i just wanted to make sure everything was okay". 

"Yes everything is Ok because i just found out my wife kissed her ex highschool GIRLFRIEND who by the way is just another Dirty Luthor" Chris responded making Lena looked shocked and mad. 

"Listen here Wood" Said Lena getting closer to him " YOU WILL NEVER SCREAM AT ME OR DISRESPECT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT"

Chris looked shocked at Lena's Responds so he just smiled and looked at me " you have until Today and tomorrow to get your things out of my apartment" then turned to Lena "Listen here Luthor, if I were you I would watch my back because...". the rest he whispered in her ear. 

Lena's expression went way to hard to read but i knew she wasn't having it so she whispered something back making Chris mumble "you bitch" Lena just moved away from the door ans said "Get out".