chapter 43

Lena's POV

I played with the promise ring that kara gave me as the blonde laid her head on my lap. We where on our way to The Salvatore school just to visit and re make memories. Penelope and Josie where at the front, lizzie and hope in the middle row and Kara and I at the last row. "Just 1 hour left" said Penelope as she took a bite from her pretzel, I let out a sigh and looked out the window "You nervous?" Kara asked as she looked at me.

I shook my head "why would I" I grabbed Kara's hand "I met the most beautiful girl in that school".

Kara leaned in to give me a kiss as I kissed her back deeping in the kiss as I asked for permission in her mouth making kara open her mouth. Our tongues fought passionately until Penelope cleared her throat "Exuse me middle schoolers if yall dont quit I will give ya'll a chaperone back there".

Everyone laughed as I saw the sign saying welcome to mystic falls

"Penelope I thought you said one hour until we get there" I question, "ugh yeah one hour to get to the school and 2 minutes to enter mystic falls".

I laid my head against the window and apparently snoozed off because the next thing I see is Kara's face covered in vanilla icecream "Lena wake up we are here".

I looked around and saw the gates of the huge school I turned around to see kara still eating her icecream "what happened to you" I questioned as I cleaned her face with a napkin.

Kara let out a giggle "we stopped to get food and you looked so peaceful sleepy so I decided to let you sleep and I bought the food for you to eat later".

I gave Kara a soft look and kissed her as the car stopped "we are here Penelope" said as she got out of the Car. I smiled and gave kara a wink meaning that we are going to become high schoolers all over again.

* I know this chapter was short and am sorry I will try to make it better but I was wondering if ya'll would like different POVs like Penelopes or another side character*