☆I N F O

WELCOME MY LOVES <3

WELCOME MY LOVES <3

I am back with a new book, A Haechan one- we love the sun.
This is a soulmate book so just to avoid the confusion, I will be like explaining some stuff.

When you are born, you are given a bracelet with a charm, the charm indicates your own character.
For an example- a dove.
You represent the dove and have a bracelet charm of a dove and therefore your soulmate will have a tattoo of the dove.
Whereas, your soulmate represent a leaf and has a bracelet with the charm of a leaf and so you will have a tattoo of the leaf.

It's a bit confusing I know but bare with.

Once a person turns 18, they will gain their soulmate tattoo.
However, the soulmate bonding does not activate until there has been contact between them.
Once in contact, you are basically one person, you feel what they feel and etc.

In some rare cases, the two soulmates could have possibly touched without knowing and triggered the bonding.

One main fact about the bonding is that not being around your soulmate, can weaken you extremely, thus can result in death.

To avoid this, being around your soulmate will assure your health.

Haechan represents the sun- his soulmate will have a tattoo of a sun

Haechan has a bracelet of the sun for his own character indication

But has the tattoo of his soulmates