☆31

Donghyuck's head turned up towards the girl and he stared at her with utmost shock

"What?" He asked, not believing what he had just heard. If he was being honest, he hadn't heard that ever be directed towards him before.

The air got knocked out of his chest and Yuji gazed at him softly, placing a gentle and loving hand on his cheek, thumb brushing his flustered cheek.
"I said, I love you Lee Donghyuck." She whispered, leaning her forehead on his own.

He let the words sink in, the raw emotion of love spilling from her lips settling in his head and heart. His throat narrowed and his heart clenched blissfully. Uncontrollably, his eyes pooled with tears and they fell before he could even reply.
Yuji's eyes caught sight of the tears and she pulled away from him, concerned.

"Hyuck? What's wrong?" The soft pads of her thumbs wiped away the tears and he let out a shaky laugh, leaning his face in her hands. Though his tears still fell and the years he went without being loved suddenly meant nothing to him at all, because the girl in front of him- his soulmate Yuji- his saviour loved him and that was enough.

"Baby?" She tilted her head down to look at his face, his eyes bloodshot and his cheeks wet. Yuji leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheek, the salty tears lingering on her lips but she didn't care at all.
"Are you okay?" She asked as he sniffled and turned his head up towards her, smiling happily while his eyes held the emotion of love.
"I love you too Angel, I love you so fucking much Huang Yuji."

The bell had rang and interrupted, their heated let's call it bonding sesh- if you get what I mean

The bell had rang and interrupted, their heated let's call it bonding sesh- if you get what I mean. Nothing major happened but the ringing of the bell signalled the starting of the last two periods of the day. Yuji sighed and stood up, clearing her throat and adjusting her hair back to normal.

She walked over to her bag that was discarded a few feet away from earlier. Donghyuck smiled as he watched her, remembering her words.
She loved him.

He joined her side and slipped his fingers into hers, swinging their arms slightly.
Yuji squinted up at him through the sun rays shining on them, the halo of the light around his head.
"You really are the sun." She muttered, lightly laughing to herself.
"Hm?" He asked, not able to hear what she just said yet she shook her head and pointed up to his face where his lips stained pink.
"You got something there." She smirked, winking to him whilst stalking off to her next lesson.

"You seem happy." Jeno articulated, looking at the glowing girl sat next to her and Jaemin also turned around.
"Hm, way too happy given the fact you and Renjun had a pretty heated argument."
At the sound of that, her smile dropped and on cue the door opened.
"Nice of you to join us Renjun, please take a seat you're almost late."
Renjun curtly nodded and his eyes drew over to the seat he normally sat at- next to his sister. However he took the nearest seat to the door, avoiding Yuji's eyes.

A pang of guilt hit her and she bit her lip in sadness, eyes not leaving her brother's face as he engaged in a conversation with the person next to him- not even once looking at his sister.

The lesson went quite quickly, considering all Yuji did was try and gain Renjun's attention. Once the bell hit, Yuji was the first up to gather her things, stumbling over chairs and people as she tried to reach Renjun, yet he was out the door as fast he could be.
Yuji still followed him though, all the way outside of the school.

"Renjun!" She yelled, panting. He turned around to his sister, yet stopped as Donghyuck stood on the opposite side of the road with his motorcycle, hand waving to his soulmate.
Renjun's jaw clenched and he turned around harshly, walking away.