☆14

"You're leaving so soon?" Jisung asked, pouting as he didn't get a chance to even meet Renjun's twin

"You're leaving so soon?" Jisung asked, pouting as he didn't get a chance to even meet Renjun's twin. Renjun rolled his eyes pulled his coat on.
"You'll see her at school tomorrow."
"You're coming to school?" Donghyuck inquired, quirking a brow up in confusion. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed but at the news, he walked closer to the door, towards his soulmate.
"I thought you were only staying here temporarily."

Yuji shrugged, not wanting to go into grave detail.
"It's not... confirmed yet, Renjun thought it would be a good idea to come to school so I can be good Korean."
"At Korean." Donghyuck corrected, fighting against a smile as Renjun was basically burning holes into his skull.
"Ah, yeah. This is probably why I need to come school." She laughed.

"Yeah we're going to go now, bye!" Renjun ushered his sister out the door and pulled her out of sight.

"Everyone is staring at me."
"We probably look really cool that's why." Renjun boasted, fixing his hair and his twin shook her head at him.
"Do I need to get my schedule?"
"Nah you just come to my lessons and then if you are staying in Korea- which I hope you will- then you can properly enroll."

Yuji nodded and scanned the area for someone.
"Where is Chenle?"
Renjun gave a look of disgust at the girl and nudged her away from him.
"Your actual twin is here and you're asking for that orange haired carrot?"
"Yes."

"He's not here if you're looking for Donghyuck." Jeno whispered to Yuji during maths. The girl whipped her head towards Jeno and composed herself.
"I wasn't-"
"Mhm, well he'll probably be here later if he ever shows up." Jeno shrugged.
"Why isn't he here?"

Jaemin decided to join into the conversation and turned around to face them.
"He's usually with his friends."
"I thought he hung out with you?" Yuji inquired, confused.
Jaemin shrugged.
"Only sometimes, he has some friends that are older than him, they skip school."

Yuji's jaw dropped.
"He skips school? What does his parents say?"
Jeno and Jaemin both shared an uneasy glance and Yuji's eyes flickered between both of them.
"What is it?" She asked, wanting to know but the boys both shook their heads.
"He'll probably come later, he can't really miss much more school before they kick him out."

The morning lessons all dragged profusely and Yuji was already tired, trying to cram in as much Korean into her head through the day sure did tire her out. It was lunch and she was walking alongside Renjun towards the cafeteria.
"So he skips school?"
"Yeah, we don't see him around much." Renjun confessed, spotting the rest of them.
Yuji followed behind him, eyes trailing over the cafeteria subconsciously hoping to see Donghyuck.

They both had reached the table and she took a seat next to Jisung, not really focusing in on their conversation, instead her mind was plagued by him.

As if her prayers were answered, in came Donghyuck. He was joined by another guy, much taller and much more scarier.
Tattoos lined his body and piercings were basically everywhere.
Yuji's eyes followed her soulmate as he walked towards a table and greeted the other guys, fist bumping and bro hugging.

She took notice of the guys on that table, all of them were the sorts of guys your Mum told you to stay away from. Their scary demeanor and delinquency stood out majorly. No one really sat near them or even dared to make eye contact too long.
Donghyuck nodded his head at a few others, sliding in next to the guy he walked in with.

"That's his friends?" Yuji breathed out in disbelief, not able to remove her eyes.
"Yeah, I mean at least he's here today- new record."
A group of girls stormed into the room, capturing the attention from every male who gawked at them.
The one in the middle blew kisses to the students, winking at some.
"Who are they?" Yuji asked, eyebrows drawn down in confusion.

"They're like...the 'popular girls' but they mainly hang around with that group." Jeno informed and they all watched as the 5 girls strided to the table. The middle one placing herself on who Yuji believes was her boyfriends lap.
Yuji watched Donghyuck closely, hoping he wouldn't get too interested or close to the girls. However he just nodded at them with a hello and turning back towards his friends.

Yuji tore her eyes away, still not believing how different he seemed from when he was at home.
"Is he being pressured to be in that group?" Yuji asked, trying to fit the pieces together.
Jisung shook his head.
"He just got caught up with that kind of people a while back, we tried to get him to hang around with us but, I don't know."

She looked back at the table, watching how he smirked at something the guy said, they both were exchanging something under the table.
"Does he do drugs?" She squinted her eyes, trying to see clearly but she didn't earn a reply.
She sighed as she watched him, feeling like there was much more to him than meets the eye.

Donghyuck was laughing at a joke when he turned his head, his smile disappearing slightly as he locked eyes with Yuji from across the cafeteria. He scanned over her, subconsciously checking if she was okay, however he didn't make a move towards her.
"Hey man, what's up?" The rough tone of his friend asked, smacking Donghyuck's back and he plastered a smile on his face and removed his gaze from his soulmate, greeting the guy.