☆28

It was the first time in a while that Donghyuck could sleep the whole night without suffering from a nightmare, he was fully rested, blissfully calm and content

The sunlight streamed into the room and hit them both, Donghyuck scrunched his nose up and cuddled further into the blanket?
No it wasn't a blanket- Donghyuck had been cuddling Yuji as she slept on her side, back facing him. His arm was resting across her waist and their legs were tangled, however he didn't really notice due to the serenity.

The slow air from his slightly parted lips brushed against the back of her neck. It was around 6:30 when the second distraction happened. The deafening sound of the alarm rang throughout the room and Donghyuck groaned in irritation, feeling Yuji turn around and try to block out the noise by burying her head into his chest.
Her arm softly snaked around his back and she delved deeper into the slumber

However the alarm didn't stop, and Donghyuck threw his head back, puffing out harsh air at the sound from the disturbance of his sleep.
"Turn it off." His deep raspy voice said and Yuji stirred slightly, whining trying to block off the noise by covering her head with the duvet, making Donghyuck sigh and blindly reach out for her phone, turning the alarm off.

"I should go." He whispered, making a move to leave as school started around 8. Yuji protested and clung onto him tighter, not letting him go as the Soulmate bond encouraged her happiness to prevail.
"No." She pouted, grabbing his hand and wrapping it around her own waist to get him to stay.
He chuckled deeply and his raspy voice sighed as he decided to stay a few more minutes.

But that was a dangerous game as he too fell back asleep.

Renjun sighed as the clock struck 7, sighing harshly when Chenle came out of his room to have breakfast and there was no sign of his sister.
He walked towards her bedroom door, tutting as she was getting late.
"Yuji, you're going to be late, why do you never wake u-"

He stopped mid sentence, have hovering over the door knob that he had twisted and opened, mouth agape at the sight of Donghyuck and his sister cuddling in bed. His anger raised and he remembered the conversation over text. He breathed harshly from his nose, striding over to the bed and flinging the covers off them both.

"Get up." Renjun demanded angrily, making Donghyuck wake up and as he made eye contact with Renjun he sat up immediately, making Yuji also wake up, rubbing her eyes.
"Get up now." His tone wasn't sweet, nor was it accepting.
"Jun-"
"Get out Donghyuck." Renjun commanded, grabbing his wrist and tried to drag him out of the bed.
"Renjun!" Yuji exclaimed watching how he dragged Donghyuck out of the room.

"What's your problem!" She yelled, angry and upset, following behind them. Chenle looked up from mixing his hot chocolate.
"Oh Hey Donghyuck."

"You're being stupid Yuji, after what I told yo-"
"He's my soulmate Renjun! What do you want me to do, reject him?"
"You're going to get hurt!"
"You don't know that, I really can't believe you. I'm happy Jun! You can't act like you own me, I'm my own person." Exasperated, she pulled Donghyuck back by his other arm, to behind her.
She walked up to Renjun with sad eyes, anger coursing through her veins.

"He's my soulmate Renjun, you can't break us apart, I can't physically live without him and you know that."

"That doesn't mean you have to spend every waking moment with him Yuji, he's not the Prince Charming that you want."

"Guys, please stop arguing."  Chenle said, breaking them apart, to which Yuji glared at her twin and dropped his arm harshly, striding furiously to her bedroom.
"I hate you."

Her bedroom door slammed shut behind her.