☆23

Two arms encircled her waist, making her unable to move towards the girl

Two arms encircled her waist, making her unable to move towards the girl. Through her anger, she panted hard, the red hot blood pumping through her veins and to her ears.
She was pulled back against a body and she flinched when her ear came in contact with something.

"Relax Angel."

His lips brushed against her ear, the words blowing over her and goosebumps arose. Yuji tilted her head, only to have his nose and lips ghost over the side of her face.
Relief sank into her and she sighed heavily, turning around to face him and all anxiety and anger diminished.
"Donghyuck..." Yuji breathed out, scanning him over, noticing he was also looking weak from the loss of the soulmate touch.

"Hey, I'm not done with you, pussy bitch!" The other girl yelled, being held back by Jihee who was beyond done with her.
Yuji turned to face her, angry but Donghyuck cupped her cheeks and turned her face towards him, lips pouted from the force of his fingers on her cheeks.
He inwardly cooed at the sight but recomposed himself.
"Come on." He murmured, gently urging her behind him and sending a glare to the girls.
"I thought you guys knew better." He scoffed and left hand in hand with his soulmate.

Donghyuck was quiet all the while on the way to the place behind the school. He lead her to the familiar spot and had her sit down as he examined her face.
"You're bleeding." He muttered, gently pushing her head to the side to look at her wound.
He got out an antiseptic wipe and pressed it to her wound, making her hiss in pain and grab his wrist with both of her hands.

"Ow, it hurts. Wait." She screwed her eyes shut and regained her composure, the wound wasn't bad, it was her lip- easier to heal yet it hurt a lot.
"Stay still, I'll make it quick." He reassured, placing it back over her wound and her grip tightened on his arm.

"Ouch Hyuck, be more careful." She whined, shaking her head out of his grasp.
Donghyuck freezed and tried to recollect what he had just heard.

Hyuck?

Not just Donghyuck- but Hyuck?

"I'll be fine, it doesn't hurt." She said, throwing the bloodied wipe away and sitting back down.
"Come here." She held her arms out and Donghyuck forehead creased in confusion, tilting his head slightly.
Yuji rolled her eyes and pulled him next to her.
She wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his shoulder.

"This soulmate thing is unpredictable, I thought I was gonna die." She said, feeling his hand being placed around her back and the other lazily on her knee.
"I thought you got hurt so I came to school- only to find you in a fight." He chuckled, shaking his head at the thought of it.
Yuji scoffed and pinched Donghyuck's side, making him yelp.
"What the hell?" He exclaimed, rubbing his side.
Yuji only stuck her tongue out.
"Yeah if you didn't stop me I would have-"
"Gotten hurt." He said, gazing into her eyes.

"If you got hurt what would I have done then huh?" He retorted, muttering something incoherent.
Yuji sighed and heard the bell go for the start of lesson. She groaned and threw her head back.
"I don't want to go." She whined, but was pulled up by Donghyuck.
"If you don't get your ass up to class right now I'll keep kissing you in front of everyone." He teased at how embarrassed she was when they had kissed.

Yuji swung her bag over her shoulder, walking ahead of him.
"I wouldn't mind, if it was minus in front of everyone."