☆6

Till death do us apart

"Yuji, hey-"Her best friend Chae eun greeted through the phone, unaware of what she was going to hear next

"Yuji, hey-"
Her best friend Chae eun greeted through the phone, unaware of what she was going to hear next.

"I love you."

"What? I love you too Yuyu- what's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Chae eun, I'm so sorry."

"You're scaring me, what's wrong? Hey answer me Yuji."

"I-i touched my soulmate, but I don't know who it was

I don't have long left."

"No, no- please tell me this is a joke, hey it's not funny, stop it." Chae eun breathed out in disbelief, the pressure on her chest rising.

"I'm so sorry."

"Donghyuck..." Jeno whispered at the state of his friend. Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle and Renjun accompanied him, staring at the boy with heavy hearts.
Donghyuck was sprawled out on his head, chest tight and sunken eyes. The hair on his head was matte to his skin and lips tinted blue.

He looked dead.

But the only indicator that he was alive was the rising of his chest, frantically gasping for air.
The breaths was shaky and there was pain laced throughout.

Yuji was struggling.
Her chest pained everytime she breathed and her insides were convulsing, the critical condition worsening too.
Legs weak and head spinning, Yuji sat up on her bed and the immediate agony attacked her head.

Everything was bleak, Yuji felt the hopelessness already taking front. She swung her numb legs over the bed, her arm shaking at the pressure of leaning her body weight over.

But as she stood up, she went crashing onto the floor and blacked out.

"What happened?" Jaemin demanded, kneeling by the bed and checking his forehead

"He touched his soulmate." Mark informed and suddenly Renjun's world stopped.

"What?" He asked, thinking he didn't hear straight but all he could think about was Yuji. He didn't waste any time, Renjun yanked back the leg of Donghyuck's sweatpants to see the moon imprinted of his ankle."

"Yuji." Renjun repeated, running to his apartment, seeing the number 3.
"Yuji! Yuji!" He was frantic, his heart pounding as she rounded the corner, only to see his sister laying on the floor, unconscious.

The next chapters will definitely be longer I just needed these short beggining ones