☆36

"Hey

"Hey.." A voice cooed out, raspy and laced with sleep. Yuji's eyes squinted whilst closed, nuzzling further into her pillow.
"Cute." He mumbled under his breath, yawning and stretching while he sat up in his bed, watching as his soulmate stirred.

She slowly blinked the sleep out of her eyes, still drowsy but nevertheless she turned on her side to come face to face with her soulmate who was also in bed.
Disoriented, Yuji sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes, wondering if she was still dreaming. The clock ticked at 11pm and her eyes widened.
"Did we fall asleep on facetime? I thought I took it off." She spoke, furrowed brows as she bought the phone closer to her, unplugging it from the charger.
Donghyuck shrugged and yawned slightly, running a hand through his hair.

"Morning to you too Angel." He joked.
"Good morning Devil how did you sleep?" She retorted back, throwing her hair into a messy bun.
"Not funny Yuji, call me Hyuck or some shit." He whined, knowing that his heart really couldn't take it when she called him Hyuck or even Hyuckie.
Yuji smiled at him and yawned slightly.
"Morning Hyuck you big baby."
"Rude."

The two of them continued to converse, feeling oddly comfortable with each other given the fact they had only met just a month ago.
The door opening caused Donghyuck to look up from his phone at whoever had opened his bedroom door.
"Are you going out today again with your mates?" Jaehyun asked, out of frame.
Donghyuck's eyes flickered from the screen to Jaehyun and he shook his head as a no.
"Surprisingly." Jaehyun commented, but left.

"Do you want to go on a date?" He blurted out, inwardly nervous as his heart rate picked up. Yuji's eyes snapped up to his and her mouth dried.
"A d-date?" She gawked and Donghyuck slowly nodded.
"Yes! I-i mean yeah sure, that's cool I guess." She laughed slightly, rubbing the back of her neck. Donghyuck's lips graced a smile and his eyes twinkled at her.
"Sounds good, I'll come round later okay, then we can go wherever you want-"

"Yuji, wake up its- oh." Renjun's eyes fixated to the screen of her phone, sighing as he did so, walking over to her window and drawing the curtains open.
"Breakfast is ready." He stated, walking back to the door.
"And put some clothes on Donghyuck."
With that he shut the door behind him.
Yuji threw her head back and sighed heavily.
"Sorry about that." She pinched the bridge of her nose and Donghyuck shook his head, standing up from his bed to fumble around for his sweater.

"No, it's okay." He commented, rummaging through his wardrobe, back muscles on display and Yuji averted her eyes feeling guilty.
"Can you bring my bracelet today?" She asked, watching as he pulled on the sweater, adjusting the grey sweatpants slightly.
"Yeah I will, how are you feeling?" He asked, sitting back on the bed and Yuji shrugged.
"I have a lot of school work to do." She groaned and fell back onto the bed.

"I'm really not feeling great." She breathed out, feeling the overwhelming amount of stress wash over her.
"We can cancel-"
"No, no it's okay. We can still go out."

"No, I'm coming around. What's your favourite chocolates and movie?"

"So he's coming over now is he?" Renjun asked, stirring his coffee and Yuji sighed

"Why are we speaking Korean and Yes he is." She questioned, her arms spread out for their daily hug.
Renjun, not being able to stay mad at her, enclosed her into a hug and leaned his chin on her head.

"He can come over when he likes."
"What?" She asked in shock, pulling away with wide eyes.
Renjun nodded and smiled at her.
"He's your soulmate and I can't take that away, I'm sorry for being such a dick." Renjun admitted, throwing the spoon in the sink.

"Thank you so much Junnie!"

However before he could reply, the doorbell rang and Yuji's heart lurched, already feeling his presence.