☆33

"You must be hungry, I'll go get some food! I'll be right back

"You must be hungry, I'll go get some food! I'll be right back." Her Mother's giddy, happy voice yelled out as he basically ran to the kitchen. As the door shut behind her Renjun turned to his sister and place a hand on her back.
"You okay?" Yuji nodded in response, wiping under her eyes and taking the chance to look around. Displayed on the wall was dozens of pictures, Renjun's showcased when he was a baby till now and her heart warmed.

But what really shocked Yuji was her own pictures on the wall too, regardless they stopped 3 years ago but the fact she was still on the wall, sprung tears back to her eyes. Travelling her eyes further, she came across a wedding picture- the couple in it was definitely her mother- but that wasn't her father.
She picked up the picture frame and looked at the unfamiliar face.

"Mum found her soulmate." Renjun said watching for Yuji's reaction. He expected me of anger and betrayal, however her smile bloomed on her lips and eyes crinkled. 
"She deserves it."

Before she could ask more, the door opened and her Mother walked in with a tray full of an array of things.
"Oh." Yuji said, putting the frame down, feeling like she was invading her privacy.
Placing the tray down, her Mother watched her daughter lovingly as she walked over to the sofa.

"Congratulations on the wedding." Yuji smiled, watching as her Mother's eyes lit up and her hand travelled to her stomach.
"Thank you, I really hoped you would have came but I understand it was a big flight for you."

Yuji's eyebrows drew down in confusion and a look of surprise blew over her Mother's face.
"He didn't tell you did he." She stated, already knowing the answer, to which Yuji shook her head.
"Have you been getting my letters at least?" Her Mum panicked.

"What letters?"

Her face dropped and disappointment rose. "I've been sending you letters ever since I left...I should have known he wouldn't have given it to you. I always wondered why you never sent any back and I assumed you hated me- reasonably enough-"
"I thought you hated me." Yuji said, to which her Mother gasped and walked over to her, seating next to her.

"I could never hate you Peaches, I'm so sorry for leaving. He wouldn't let me take you, I tried I promise."
Yuji nodded, already forgiving her Mother.
"You're pregnant." Yuji stated, eyes lingering on her bump.
The Mother looked down and smiled.
"Yeah, it's a shame because all those letters already told you everything but, you're here now and that's what matters."

"Mum is only 4 months." Renjun commented, standing up to get the ultrasound pictures to show her.
"You're going to be a sister Peaches."

Hyuck

"Hey Angel you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for running off after school."

"It's okay don't worry, is everything okay with you two?"

"More than okay actually- I met my Mum."

"You did? How was it?"

"God it was amazing Hyuck, I've missed her so much."

"I bet baby, did you catch up with her?"

"Yeah we did, it was really nice. But guess what?"

"What?"

"She found her Soulmate."

"Her soulmate? But your dad-"

"Wasn't her soulmate- i guess that's why they didn't work but she's pregnant now and very happy."

"Really? Are you going to be an unnie then hm."

"Shut up I'm your Noona anyway."