☆39

"Good morning

"Good morning." His voice rasped out, mumbling against her shoulder. Yuji groaned at the sunlight streaming in and turned around to face him, burying her face into his chest.
"Good night." She muttered incoherently, her arm draping over his waist, her cold hands making him flinch.

"Your hands are cold." He whined, and Yuji didn't pay any attention to as her eyes still were shut.
"Put more clothes on then." She retorted, nuzzling further into the comfort of his warm skin.
"I would but I can't move with you on me."
"That's what he said."
"You're right last-"
"Shut up."
"No you shut up."
"No you."
"You."
"You."

Before they could argue more, the ringing of the phone bought them back to reality and Donghyuck sat up in the bed, the covers falling around his waist.
"Hello?"
Yuji watched as the sunlight glistened on his skin, envious of his natural tan. She also sat up, cocooning herself with the covers tight around her, wondering who was calling.

"Yeah she's here, no she's okay. Yeah I think her phone is dead...yeah no worries okay, see you later." Donghyuck put the phone down and Yuji looked at him expectantly.
"Renjun was wondering where you were." He informed and Yuji nodded and yawned.
"I'm going back to sleep." She said, laying down and shutting her eyes, trying to gain back the sleep she just had.

She felt the bed shift and Donghyuck had also joined her, this time his arm draped over her waist his nose in the crook of her neck.
"You really are the small spoon."
"Shut up."

👑

👑

Haeun: hello
I think
I'm pregnant

Sorry what

Haeun: I think I am pregnant

Jihee: sorry
I don't think I read it right

Wow I'm
I wasn't expecting that
Are you okay?
Have you taken a test? Should I come over?

Jihee: pull out game weak

Haeun: tbh tho

LMAOOO WAIT IM 😭😭
SORRY
This is serious I'm not laughing
Okay

Haeun: okay but on the real
What the fuck am I going to do
I'm freaking out
Can we meet up? The café near the school

I'll be there

Jihee: omw

"Hyuck, I'm going to go meet up with the girls." Yuji said, walking out of the bathroom and to his room where he was playing on the Xbox.
He looked up from the game and watched as she pulled on her shoes.
"Are you coming back? Do you want me to take you?"

Yuji shook her head as she started to tie her laces. He placed his controller down and walked towards her once she stood up, confused as to why she was in a rush.
"Did something happen?" He asked, cupping her cheeks and examining her face for any hints of sadness. Yuji smiled and leant up towards him, barely reaching his lips but he leant down for her. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked and Yuji nodded, pulling on her coat.
"See you later Babe." She said smacking his butt.

"Let's buy a test." Yuji said, leading them over to the pharmacy and to the feminine section. Haeun's eyes scanned over the tests and she looked down at her stomach.
"What if I am."
Jihee rubbed her back and smiled at her.
"He's your soulmate, if it happens, it was meant to."

"I'll pay for the test don't worry." Yuji said, walking over to the till to pay for it and returning with the box.
"We can go to the café next door, it has a bathroom." Jihee suggested, to which they all agreed to.
Entering the café, it was a relief that there was no one there.
"Here." Yuji said, taking the test out of the box and giving the pregnancy test to Haeun by the toilet door.
Haeun nodded and walked into the toilet, Yuji sighing nervously and placing the box back into her bag so no one saw.

She joined Jihee back at the table where there was already 3 coffees.
"How are you and Jeno?" Yuji asked, sipping her coffee, looking at the door to the toilet now and again. Jihee shrugged and sipped on her drink as well.
Before she could answer, a tear stricken Haeun joined them and sniffled.

"I'm pregnant."

"Wait so you and Jeno are like together?" Haeun asked, feeling more better than before.
Jihee nodded and shrugged.
"We've made out a couple of times." She said nonchalantly and the two girls gasped.
"Nah I've bet you've done it." Haeun said to Jihee, and laughed, however Yuji's face flushed red thinking back to the past events and she quietly sipped her drink.

"Why are you- holy shit you-!"

🤠🤠