☆15

It was the end of lunch and Yuji offered to throw the trash away, and as she did so she caught the eye of Donghyuck

It was the end of lunch and Yuji offered to throw the trash away, and as she did so she caught the eye of Donghyuck. He watched as she walked towards the trashcan and along the way started to talk to a girl who shared a class with her.
"Dude, why do you keep zoning out? You comin'?"
Donghyuck didn't move his gaze however, he just nodded and stood up, eyes lingering on the girl who now turned her attention to him and watched him leave with the other guys.

"I'm just heading to the bathroom, I'll be back Junnie." She informed, leaving her bag with Renjun and walking to the nearest bathroom. However once she opened the door she saw the 5 girls from earlier, retouching their makeup.
They all scanned Yuji, making her feel very self conscious.
Their eyes followed her until she entered a cubicle.

After doing her business, she exited the toilet and the girls were still there, gossiping away. The noise died down however when she exited and she turned towards the girls, awkward at their stares.
Yuji flashed a slight smile and walked to the sink to wash her hands.

"Eunha you have some lipstick in your teeth." One of the girls said and Eunha sighed harshly, turning to the mirror to take the lipstick off.
As she was checking herself out in the mirror, she turned to the side and examined herself.
"Does my ass look big in this dress? Jihee? Are you even listening?"

"Yes Eunha it does." Jihee- the one in the middle- said, not even looking up from her phone.
"Ugh, tell me the truth Daiyu." Eunha whined, on her tiptoes to look at herself in the mirror.
"Daiyu? Are you Chinese?" Yuji blurted out without thinking and the 5 girls looked at her, even Eunha stopped checking out her ass in the mirror.
The girl with curly hair hesitantly nodded, not used to strangers having the confidence to speak to them.

"You must be Renjun's twin." She said, looking at Yuji and comparing her to Renjun. Yuji nodded and smiled slightly.
"I was starting to think there were no Chinese girls here."
Yuji began to dry her hands and walked back to the mirror to tie her hair up.
"Anyway, do you think he'll notice me now?" The fourth girl spoke up.
"Listen Kyungmi, fuck that boy. He ain't worth it." Jihee said, chewing the gum that was in her mouth.
"Yeah he's basically hit on every girl here, even Haeun" Daiyu pointed to the fifth girl who was currently putting in all her piercings- and she had a lot. Tattoos also lined her arm and she chuckled darkly and Yuji recognised her as the girl who sat on her boyfriends lap.
"He always wants what he can't have, he's lucky my Minho was there to beat him up otherwise I would have."

Yuji silently slipped out of the bathroom, feeling awfully intimidated by their presence, she sighed and closed the bathroom door behind her. She looked up, only to bump into a figure. Yuji fell onto the floor and winced in pain.
"Shit you're so short I didn't even see you." The rough tone said, coughing afterwards.
Yuji looked up to see the same guy from earlier, his tattoos easy to identify.
Getting herself up, she dusted her knees.

"Is Haeun in there?" He rasped out, scanning the hallway and getting out a cigarette; lighting it and taking a deep inhale. Yuji nodded and watched as he exhaled, the smoke blowing over the section around him and hitting her face.
His eyes fell to hers and he held out his cigarette.
"You want some?"

Before Yuji could deny profusely Minho was joined by Donghyuck who was utterly confused as to what was happening. He looked between Minho's outstretched hand with the cigarette and to Yuji.

Minho stepped forward and brought the cigarette closer for Yuji to grasp but Donghyuck snatched it out of his hand and placed it between his own teeth, taking a drag of it. Yuji stared at Donghyuck and the sight was completely different to what she saw outside of school.

His features weren't playful and happy, they were mischievous and disconnected. His own dark eyes peered into hers and she swallowed down the lump in her throat, turning away and returning towards Renjun with her mind full with thoughts.

 His own dark eyes peered into hers and she swallowed down the lump in her throat, turning away and returning towards Renjun with her mind full with thoughts