Bus Station ( saiouma )

Shuichi sat down by the bus station as he waited. Stretching out his long slender legs, he pulled up his navy blue scarf, a gift from Kokichi. His mind wandered to his boyfriend Kokichi Ouma.

Kokichi Ouma who currently was in Las Vegas on a super top secret mission. Something about recruiting the queen of lies or something like that into his secret organization.

Shuichi had watched by kokichi side as dice flourished. Taking over the marketing industry, challenging the togami foundation. Convincing the mafia to join, taking over the underworld.
Pairing up with many partners. With Junko they took over the fashion industry, Mikan helped them with the medical industry, miu, souda and chihiro helped them achieve outstanding technology.

Soon Dice was unstoppable, even the togami family can no longer match them. That only meant more work for kokichi though. All ten of the founding members was given their own branch and section to work on. Dice was a global foundation with kokichi running it all.

While he knew that Kokichi needed celestia lundenburg to flourish further, he couldn't help but miss him. The way he smiled, violet eyes sparkling with mischief. How he always smelled of grape panta, the large amount of energy he had and his signature laugh. On rainy days they'll curl up inside as shuichi ran his hand through kokichi's soft, gravity defying hair.
Those quite moments they shared along the with the more lively times too. When kokichi dragged him out of his office, saying that he had been working too much. They went to amusement parks and cafes.
How when kokichi thought he worked to hard, kokichi lured him to bed. When he woke he always found kokichi next to him and a stack of neatly completed work.
When he had a difficult case kokichi always offered him a different perspective, pointing out things he didn't notice.

What was kokichi doing right now? Drinking panta or having an important meeting? Playing a prank?

Who did kokichi think of during his spare time? Dice, his friends or did kokichi think of him. At this thought shuichi turned crimson. Shuichi really wished that kokichi thought of him as often as he thought of kokichi.

As if reading his mind the sound of my chemical romance began to play. Searching through his pocket he found his phone, with the little magnifying glass keychain. A gift from kokichi.
Looking down at it he saw the caller ID " kokichi Ouma."

A warm smile spread across his face as he answered.

"Good morning my beloved," kokichi's voice rang out loud and clear.