Our Fault

Ships: shuichi x kokichi x kaito
Pregame personality
Beware mentions of suicide

Shuichi stared down at the open casket, in which Kokichi Ouma laid. Kokichi had died at age 21 of a suicide attempt.
Never again will he open his eyes and see the world. He would die without ever getting married, having children never getting to live out the rest of his life.

The ones to blame for this was shuichi and kaito.

Both loved kokichi and kokichi loved both. However neither of them wanted to share. Kokichi was soon treated as an object, something that needs to be won over.
It was a contest to claim kokichi heart entirely.
In the mist of the battle they miss calculated how much kokichi could handle.

Kokichi broke and it was all their fault.

When kaito took kokichi first time shuichi had to too, not remembering that kokichi might still be in pain from before. When shuichi and kokichi got matching piercings, kaito had to do the same. If one of them had their names tattooed onto kokichi soft, white flesh the other's name had to be there too.

Tossing and pulling kokichi back and forth had its toll. However even then kokichi never hated them for it, kokichi was too good for them. Kokichi ended up destroying himself for their sakes.

In his last words to the world, he himself wrote in the letter " I wish that you'll both get along and find someone better."
Kokichi never wanted to hurt them even when they hurt him. He was an angel.

How shuichi would miss kokichi. The way his hair seemed to defy gravity, his signature laugh, the never ending addiction for grape panta, his soft angelic voice. The curve of his pale cheek, how he'll blush over a kiss or an embrace, violet eyes that lit up with emotions. Always concerned for their safety, fussing over he smallest of cuts, the shy stutter, the gentle smile. How he radiates happiness to all those around him. Even now shuichi could picture kokichi presence next to him, pulling him close and telling him not to feel sad.

Never again will he open his eyes, never again.

Shuichi caressed kokichi cold white cheek, even in death kokichi looked peaceful. If not for the coldness of his body, he could been mistaken for being asleep.

Leaning forward shuichi kissed kokichi lips, almost expecting him to wake up. However his lips were cold no longer warm and soft. This was not Snow White and the seven dwarves, kokichi will never again walk upon earth. He was dead.

Surrounded by lilies, forget me nots, lavenders and daisy kokichi looked like a unearthly being. A creature from the sky, an angel.

An angel that will never wake thanks to shuichi and kaito.