Weaver and Reaper 2

saiouma
pregame kokichi x ingame shuichi
ingame kokichi x ingame shuichi
Kokichi/Ouma is immortal and doesn't need to eat, drink or sleep

Dappled sunlight hit the vibrant strands. Causing them to shine even more brilliantly than before. Silent golden pupils watched them. Nimble fingers weaving in and out of them. The reaper usually wore gloves it was only when the weaver came could you see his hands. They were bloody and scraped from working from dusk to dawn.

To be honest Shuichi had only been here for a few weeks and he already felt bad for Kokichi and Ouma. Kokichi had to spend all day in front of his loom. He only ate when Shuichi brought food to him. It wasn't like he could get up and move, he was stuck there weaving for an eternity. Ouma was similar. He too was too busy working to eat and one's appetite tends to disappear when surrounded by people dying. Both of them had heavy eyebags weighing under their eyes, the only difference was that Kokichi actually tried to hide it.

At first Shuichi had felt a simmering hatred in his heart for them. Kaede finally healed only for him to not be able to see her. How was he supposed to be sure that they actually healed her? That she was completely better and not living as one of those previous wishers were? Why couldn't they just move close to her? He couldn't stray too far from the weaver and reaper, but that didn't mean he couldn't see Kaede. As long as the weaver or the reaper was willing to move closer to her his life would almost be back to normal.

However, when he had brought up the idea of moving closer to Kaede he was immediately shot down. The weaver was quick to point out the flaws.

"Wow, Shumia that's a great idea! Why didn't you say so earlier? Now you can meet up with your girlfriend and not break the contract! Too bad that was just a lie! Are you an idiot? For a detective you're quite blind."

"What do you mean Kokichi-kun?"

"Move close to a town full of people? Why would that be a good idea? How many people would once again pester us with their wishes only to face the oh-so tragic consequences? What about housing? My beloved detective you can't be that idiotic, now can you? I have to stay here weaving all day, when would I have the time to move?" 

As much as he didn't want to admit it Kokichi had a point, three points to be exact. They were very good points and he couldn't really argue back. After all he stilled owed Kokichi Kaede's life. However, from what he had gathered this weaver was a trickster a liar, could he really believe in his words. When the reaper comes out he will ask him about Kaede's condition.

Hours seemed to drag on before night fell. The golden sky filled with inky black darkness.

Shuichi was quick to act. Right after greeting Ouma he popped the question.

"Is Kaede really better? Can I see her?"

Startled by the sudden question he just barley registered it before stuttering out the reply. "Yes-s Kae-de is-s fine. If s-someone dies-s clos-se to her you c-can go-o visit."

"So I have to hope that someone in the town or the next town over dies soon. Never thought that I would one day be hoping for that to happen....Is there anyone tonight?"

"Tonight? No, is-s that all? I have to get going, death is always occurring."

"Ah-yes sorry for the holdback, please go ahead."

Shuichi felt disappointment swelling up inside. It was like an endless waterfall of sadness. Threatening to overwhelm him at any given moment.

However, time passed and Shuichi threw himself into work to help him forget. The house had not been cleaned for centuries and was filled with dust. Thankfully the weaver always made sure that the lives of insects would never touch their house. So Shuichi was able to clean without any sense of fear.

Things got better for all three of them. Kokichi and Ouma were getting semi-regular meal times and the house was clean. Someone had died near where Kaede lived and Shuichi was able to meet up with her. He was also able to explain everything to her. Kaede, Kaito and Mai had promised to visit from time to time.

It was pouring rain outside when Shuichi spoke. "Kokichi."

"Yes, my beloved Saihira-chan?"

"I realized that I had never really said this, but thank you. Thank you for all that you have done."

"Awwwww, are you gonna confess to me now? If you really want to thank me you can always just give me a kiss! Just kidding it was a-"

Shuichi's face flushed red. To be honest he didn't really know why he did it. Maybe it was because of what Kaede had said or maybe it was because he had feelings, or maybe it was just a spur of the moment feeling. Either way it doesn't matter, all that matters is that he did it. Soft, with the faint taste of artificial surgery grape. It was simple, sweet and brief.

Pulling away he was greeted with Kokichi's blushing face.

"You must really be missing out on some serious action to Shuichi to think that you would-" Kokichi's witty attempt was ruined by the soft rosy flush covering his cheeks. It was ruined even more when at the moment the sun finally slipped away. Night had arrived and so had Ouma.

If Shuichi didn't find Kokichi's blushing face cute he most certainly had to find Ouma's blushing face cute. It was flushed red like a tomato and the soft stuttering only increased its adorableness.

"Saihira-san c-can I h-have one t-t-too?"

"Eh?"

If you think about wouldn't the kiss that Kokochi had technically be Ouma's kiss as well? Or does that mean that they don't share the same sensation of touch?

He was quickly pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Ouma's dejected voice saying "nevermind."

Without thinking he once more leaned forword, capturing Ouma's mouth into a kiss.