Leader Meets Leader

Sonia x Kokichi was requested
very slight soudam
blossoming relationships
Growing feelings

Kokichi glanced over at the blond haired princess. Whenever they were in the same room, she had made a habit of staring at him. As flattering as it was, it did make him paranoid and a bit unnerving. The real question was how much longer until she confronts him. Kokichi was no idoit, when the SHSL princess makes a habit of staring at you, anyone would do some investigation.

Thanks to a little bit of digging Kokichi managed to gather up some facts. Mainly that she was interested in cults and other countries traditions. With those pieces of knowledge it was easy to come to the conclusion that she wanted to question him.

While Kokichi was lost in his thoughts about Sonia's motives and goals, Sonia was making her move.

She had spent the past three days watching Kokichi, watching not stalking. It's not like Sonia is a pink haired stalker, or a short perverted cook, and certainly not a gross murder loving stalker fanboy. Nope, she was a pure innocent princess who never even swears. Well maybe not that innocent, but that doesn't mean that she will stoop to something as low as stalking. She was simply waiting for the perfect timing to talk with him.
Kokichi Ouma was the Ultimate Supreme Leader, he was her equal in terms of power. Sure she considered all her friends as equals, but there are certain things that only others who are in the some position of power would understand. Kokichi should know as well the burdens that only leaders can carry. The choices and decisions that they have to make, what they had to sacrifice for the greater good. How they couldn't always be the good guy, and had to make "evil" decisions for others sake. Sometimes it was needed to sacrifice a life or two in order to save everyone else. Even if that person was a harmless, bug loving, always a gentleman person or a vulgar, intelligent inventor or even a dumb, space loving guy with a hero complex.

Those were things only a fellow leader could understand.

With those thoughts on her mind, Sonia finally made her way over.

"Nice to meet you I'm-"

"Sonia Nevermind the SHSL Princess?"

"Amazing, how did you figure it out?"

"Nishishi, I'm the ultimate supreme leader! It's only natural for me to know such basic knowledge. That's a lie. It's kinda of weird to not do research on the person watching you every time your near by them."

"I did not mean to offend you, I was just wwaiting for a chance to converse." Soni said quickly, she did not want to be confused with a certain mechanic.

"No need to worry, afterall I find you quite interesting as well. Your different from what many believe princess should be like." Said Kokichi, a chesire grin spread across his features.

"What many believe princess should be?"

"Yepie doodles, you know blond, dumb, naive, weak, only good for marriage. They talk to animals and are pure and innocent. In other words predictable and boooring!"

At this moment Kazuichi decided to make his presence known. He had happened to be at the libaray at this time, not because he was envious of the new student who had caught Miss Sonia's eye. Nope, not at all! He was simply over here in the romance section close to where Kokichi was sitting simply because he liked romance novels. Yep, romance novels.

Speaking of romance novels, he couldn't let Kokichi insult Miss Sonia's talent like that!

"Hey, you can't insult Miss Sonia like that." He exclaimed while dramatically leaping out from behind the bookshelf.

"Why not? Afterall isn't that how you view her as? You follow her around exclaiming 'miss Sonia, miss Sonia." Kokichi said in a fake high pitched voice, batting his eyes dramatically. Before switching his facial expression to one of total boredom." You ignore her interests and instead project your own opinions onto her. Ignoring her obvious discomfort towards you, you still stalk her. Am I'm not correct?" He finishes of, staring at Kazuichi.

"I-um-but? No?....." he glances awkwardly for help. Only to recieve none. At this moment he replays all of his encounters with miss Sonia, how he felt jealous seeing her with Gundam. Backtracking he realized he only felt affection when she was with Gundham. No wait-what? He had never thought this hard before and his brain short circuited from the overload.

Kazuichi's face went blank, turning around he left the libaray mumbling something among the lines of "I need to think."

"Thank you, Ouma san. Though I could have handled that myself."

"Awww, are you saying that you don't want my help? Your soo mean, how could you!" tears flooded out, only for Kokichi automatically rebound from that. "So arent't you going to start asking those questions?"

They had spent the rest of the day asking each other questions and having fun together.

"Wowie! That was quite the interesting conversation. Okay I have made up my mind we are meeting up tomorrow as well." Kokichi declared. Sonia was beyond his expectations and he was glad to meet someone who understood the responsibilities they carried.

"Of course I'll be delighted to! How about we play a game of chess, what better way to test the other's skill then chess!" Sonia was quivering with glee. Kokichi was such an interesting fellow.

"Could it be your asking me on a date!" Kokichi dramatically said.

"Only if you wish for it to be one." Kokichi was interesting and understood her in ways others could never. Even Gundham would never fully understand the depth of her duties. She held an affection of some sort to Kokichi, and from what she had heard a "date" is a good way to learn more about what her affections mean.

Similar thoughts went through Kokichi's head as he accepted her offer.

"I guess I should bring roses then?"