A Mask Of Disguise 2

Kokichi x Fuyuhiko platonic
Kokichi and Maki considers the other as siblings
Kokichi x Everyone platonic
Kokichi has heterochromia

Scarlet hues painted the sky, clouds hung low covering the ground.
Kokichi awoke, rubbing the weariness from his eyes. Things were becoming more hopeful, ever since he had left his classmates. He had found friends who did not choke him and didn't complain or insult him. Most of his days were now spent with Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Mikan and the others from class 77.
No longer did he had to act like a villain.

However, all good things need to be earned. Some could say that he earned these new friends by suffering the pain caused by his classmates. What about Shuichi and the others what would they need to suffer through to earn back Kokichi?

Time skip

It was the end of class and everyone was ready, it was time for the plan to come into action. Everyone moved to block the doorway, as Shuichi walked over to Kokichi.

"Ouma, can we have a talk?"

"You need something Saihira-san?"

Shuichi hadn't expected that Kokichi never addressed him formally. It was either Saihira-chan or a unique nickname like Shumia. Perhaps the words he said earlier was going a bit too far. Even more so of a reason to go ahead with the apology.

"Ouma-kun I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier about you. The words I said was going a bit too far, and I hope that we can learn to move past it." Apologized Shuichi.

To be honest Shuichi felt a bit awkward adding a honorific to Kokichi's name. However, it didn't feel right to leave it out when Kokichi called him by san, but at the same time it felt silly to cal Kokichi Ouma-san. Which was why he had settled on kun.

"I forgive you, can I leave now? I have places to be." Kokichi said, gesturing to the door the other students were blocking.

"Oh, um sure. Does that mean you'll come back then?"

"Come back?"

"You know to be part of the class like before. Go back to keeping Miu in check, explaining things to Kiibo and helping Maki vent her anger. Along with all the other things you used to do." Shuichi nervously said. Kokichi was coming back right?

"No" he said it so bluntly that it took a few seconds to register in everyone's minds.

"No?" Shuichi echoed back stupidly.

"Yeah, no. You guys all complained about me doing those things, and now you all of a sudden want me to continue them. Very funny Shuichi, if I didn't know better I would have thought that it was a joke."

"HEY! Don't make fun of my sidekick, he even apologized to you!" Shouted Kaito.

"Calm down, why don't we all sit down and have a talk instead," suggested Kaede.

They all reluctantly complied with Kaede's request, remembering the plan they had made the day before.

"Kokichi, why don't you want to come back?" Kaede started.

Slowly Kokichi blinked, once, twice and then "seriously? Why don't I want to come back?" One by one laughter escaped him "Are you guys serious! Hey, hey, heeyyy tell me this why would I want to come back?"

"Because Shuichi apologized to, your an annoying prick and we may be the only people willing to be your, friends?" Kaito stated.

"HA! That was a good one! What did you guys think I have been doing this whole time? Moping around in my dorm?" The confused faces only helped confirm Kokichi's words. "No, wait you actually thought that?"