What's A Date?

Kiibo x Ouma
Kiibo can't eat
Miu is useful

Kokichi was just about to continue his earlier plans of scheming up more 'evil' pranks. When someone came knocking on his door. Intrigued and bored he was quick to answer it and to his surprise it was Kiibo. Nobody really went out of their way to spend time and seek out Ouma. Even if someone did it was most likely Kaede, Rantaro and on an occasion Shuichi. Kiibo on the other hand tolerated him but didn't actively spend time with him. Nevertheless, he might have finally come to his sense and realized how amazing the ultimate supreme leader truly was!

"Why if it isn't my favourite robot, Keeboy! What can the ultimate supreme leader do for you today? Or could it be!... You finally came begging to join my organization!... Though I don't know if we still accept robots."

"That's robophobic! I can and am able to join any organization I want even if I am not a complete human."

"Wait...omy gosh! You actually came to join my organization?... I'm sorry Keeboy I have failed you... Don't worry I will accept you... Even if you don't have a dick." Kokichi solemnly swore with a devastated expression.

"Hey, is that a robophobic remark!"

"Is Keeboy suggesting that robots do have dicks!" Kokichi shifted moods swiftly focusing on finally getting an answer to his long-awaited question.

"I refuse to answer that. Anyways I came here to ask of you for a favour, but it appears that you were clearly the wrong choice."

"Keeboy came to ask for a favour? Well, why didn't you say so earlier~ Have no worries I, Kokichi Ouma can solve all your troubles and worries!"

Kokichi forcefully grasped Kiibo's wrist and with an innocent smile yanked him into his room. He pushed him onto the bed and slid up right next to him. While grabbing a grape panta bottle off his nightstand, he popped open the bottle and spoke.

"Welcome to my humble abode! So what do you need me to do for you?" 

"You see I came here to ask you, what is a date?"

He almost spat out his panta at those words. The serious poker face paired with the ridiculous and innocent question. Laughter filled the air and wrecked his tiny frame. Kiibo sat on the side puzzlement contorted his features, as he awkwardly patted Kokichi on the back, thinking that he was choking or something. Bit by bit the laughter died out, leaving Kokichi to catch his breath and recompose himself.

"Are you serious? If you want the answer to that the go ask Miu! I'm sure that she'll teach you all about it and more~"

"And more?... I asked Miu, but she became unresponsive. She started turning red and stuttering until she passed out. Then I asked Shuichi, but he turned red and ran away. Kirumi said that it would be improper for her to do so. Then I asked Tsumugi. However, she started muttering words under her breath and told me to go to you."

"Of course a vulgar bitch like Miu would react like that~" Kokichi said in a sing-song manner. Leaping up from the bed he spread his arms wide open and spun around in one quick circle. Turning back around to Kiibo he declared. " Have no fear for I the defender of love, justice, the ultimate supreme leader Kokichi Ouma is here to help!"

"I did not think that you would be so willing. Nor do I believe you worthy of the title of 'defender of justice and love.' However, I am grateful for your help, thank you Kokichi."

"Nishishi, before we begin you will need to answer some questions~ Do robots eat, can robots wear clothes, do robots have dicks, are you wearing clothes? Be sure to answer them carefully they are needed information for dates~"