Not your typical night

Pregame au
Kaito x kokichi
Touch starved kokichi

Bright lights flashing, deafening music booming through the room. It reeked of alcohol and other questionable odours. Kokichi ouma was not happy to be here.
The only reason he was spending Saturday night at a club was because shuichi heard that kirigiri might be here. Perhaps he should leave, it's not like shuichi would really notice his disappearance. With that thought on his mind he turned around and headed to the door.

Only for a tall figure to block his path. In front of him stood kaito momota, in all his glory.

" Kait-to? Nice t-to me-me-et you?" Kokichi awkwardly stuttered out, secretly dying inside.

"Kokichi what are you doing here?" Asked a puzzled kaito.

Kokichi was the last person he expected to find here.

"Shuichi heard tha-at Kiri-ri-giri might be here, an-d I sort of go-ot drag-ged into go-ing as well?" Kokichi answered slightly nervous.

Kokichi's dislike for the club was as clear as day. It showed when he fidgeted, or when he glanced longingly at the door, how he winced at every loud noise or skin contact.

Kaito deciding to do kokichi a favour grabbed his wrist and dragged him out.

"Let's bring you somewhere else," he insetted.

"What-t a-about shuichi?" Kokichi worried, what if shuichi became mad at him for leaving without a word.
Sure he was planning on leaving just moments ago but thinking over it, it may not be the best idea.
Kaito looked down at kokichi and knowing that he'll regret this he's going to let Kokichi stay. Under his watch of course.
Kokichi was innocent and weak who knows who might try to take advantage of that.

"Fine, but you have to stay close to me."

Taking kokichi's silence as a agreement they walked back in.
There was nothing to do really, most people where here to get drunk or find a date for the night.
Like a flash of lightning a idea came to Kaito's mind.

Kaito had a crush on kokichi for a while what better time to make a move then now? Especially now that he had came to terms with his feelings and stopped beating kokichi up, as much as before.

"Kokichi let's go dance," Kaito said.

"N-no than-ks," kokichi rejected.

Kaito leaned over placing his hand on kokichi's cheek, lifted his head to stare into kokichi's eyes.
Subconsciously kokichi flinched at the contact before nuzzling Kaito's hand.

"Why not?" Kaito questioned.

Blushing and slightly overwhelmed from the skin contact kokichi barley managed to process the question, and refuse it. After being touch starved for so many years even the slightest positive touch was enough to make him flushed.

Slightly disappointed with his loss Kaito give up on that hope. However he noticed Kokichi's reaction to his touch.
They walked over to one of the stools at the bar. Seeing his chance Kaito lifted kokichi onto his lap and set him down there.

Soft whimpers left kokichi's lips as he tried to refuse, only for Kaito to ignore it. Kaito's fingers reached upwards to stroke kokichi's hair. Luring kokichi into the realm of sleep.

After a while....

"Kokichi? Are you ready to leave I don't think shuichi is coming back," Kaito states only to be ignored by Kokichi.
Kokichi was still asleep on his lap.

Sighing Kaito stood up and carried Kokichi back to his house.

Entering his house he went to his room and grab one of his shirts to change kokichi into.

Once changed they lay down beside each other, Kokichi still fast asleep. However despite being unconscious he still leaned into Kaito embrace and touch.