Undying Love He Dies

past saiouma
shuichi is kind of a jerk
kaede likes girls
protective amami

"Okay, enough with planning out his death. I have to go do some supreme leader work. Kirumi mind holding onto my phone for a bit." Kokichi handed over his phone, face set tight in a slight grimace from the sight of it. "You're the only one who won't break it." 

"Of course Ouma-san, please tell me when you want it back." Kirumi delicately removed the phone from Kokichi's grasp. Kokichi's eyes silently stalked every movement. He had to physically tear his eyes away from gazing u[on it.

"Thanks, I'll go find you for it later." Kokichi waved a hand in dismal and turned on his heel, leaving them behind. He didn't want to have the phone in his possession in case he was tempted to call back or if Shuichi recalled him.

Miu looked star-struck as she processed what happened. "Hey-wait a minute, why did he leave the phone with you! I'm an inventor, I work with technology shouldn't he be handing it over to a genius like me!" However, it was too late Kokichi had already left.

"Iruma-san I don't believe that is what matters at this moment." Rantaro placed his hand on Miu's shoulder trying his best to calm her down. This is why they normally had Kokichi with them.

"Well, Angie says that we shall all listen to Auta and go after Shuichi-kun." Angie and the others were quick to simply dismiss Miu's reaction and point their focus elsewhere.

"Hey, would you look at that the kooky ass bitch actually said something that made sense for once." Miu tried her best to glare at Angie, she was trying to have a moment until Angie interrupted that.

"Iruma-san please calm down." Kirumi stepped in to mediate the situation.

"It's the gorgeous girl genius to you shitheads!" Puffing out her chest she announced with pride her self proclaimed title.

"Iruma-san calm down." Kirumi thrown in a glare to add weight to her words. Her hands clasped firmly together as she stared down Miu.

Miu's mouth opened and closed like a gaping fish out of water. "T-to think that-t the cleaning lady would-d have this side t-to her-r!" Arms wrapped around her torso as a flush spread across her face. Kirumi's words had worked and shut her up.

Tsumugi on the other hand seemed to be vibrating with silent fangirl screams. Her eyes lit up with stars as she clasped both of Kirumi's hands in her own. "That glare right now was perfect! Kirumi-san you need to cosplay with me sometime, think of all the characters that could work for you!"

Nevertheless, the fangirling was short-lived. Delicate notes danced through the air as Kokichi's phone rang out stopping Tsumugi mid-rant. Lime eyes dipped downwards checking the screen. The vibrant grape phone case stood out all the more sharply against her inky black gloves. Even she could hardly keep together her careful composure from falling apart at the sight of it. Those pixels stood together forming a name, but it wasn't the name that surprised her. It was the person the name belonged to. She rubbed her eyes and looked back at it again just to assure that it was not a trick. This wasn't a glitch, right?

"It's Saihira-san..... again." She said in a neutral voice trying her best to hide her astonishment. Hands trembled as she clutched the phone tighter to perhaps stop the faint tremors.

Eyes bugged out almost popping out of their skulls. Ryoma and Kirumi were the only ones who didn't look as if they had drunk a bottle of lemon juice while skydiving.

"Poochi? Asshole that! I-I mean that ASSHOLE!" Miu exclaimed stumbling over her words in astonishment. Her words summed up what everyone was thinking for once. This time Kirumi didn't even try to shut her up for it was true.