Stood Up 3

No ship
4 parts??? all platonic
Platonic

Part 3 platonic Kokichi x Angie
Kokichi impatiently waited at Monomi's bubble tea shop. Glancing at his watch he waited for Angie.
Suddenly the door creaked opening waking up the bell above it.
In walked Angie. Turning to the left she made her way to where kokichi sat.

"Auta tells angie that Kokichi was supposed to be in a date today ," Angie announced.

"Geez aren't you going to greet me first?" Kokichi asked while sliding over a boba tea, Angie's favourite drink.

"Nyahaha, no need to worry Kokichi Auta has sent Angie to help." Complained himiko.

"Help? Why would I need your help." Kokichi dully stated.

"Auta tells Angie that something happened to your date," Angie stated.

"Ah! Is that so? Can Auta read my mind or something!" Kokichi exclaimed in an over dramatic manner.

"Is Kokichi interested in becoming a follower of Auta?" Asked an excited Angie.

"Nishishi, that was a lie! No way I'm joining a cult!"

"Auta is hurt by Kokichi's words, you should take heed and listen to Auta words." Angie face grew dark as she warned kokichi. " However rejoice Auta is forgiving and kind. Auta told Angie something happened and Kokichi is trying to avoid that topic."

"Well... if you really want to know I guess... I could tell you," Kokichi stalled glancing at Angie.
There was no way out once Angie has her mind set on the idea that Auta would want her to do something.

"Have no fear Auta shall guide you." Said the ultimate artist.

"Thanks Angie......If you really want to know they didn't show up." Kokichi's face went blank bracing himself for Angie's reaction.

"Nyahaha, no need to thank Angie, Auta is the one you should thank........however Angie is quite glad that you told her...... This person shall face the wrath of Auta for sure." Promised Angie.

"No need for that Angie," kokichi mumbled, allowing his true emotions to shine through for a moment.

Without a word Angie dragged kokichi outside to do something to cheer him up. They ended up creating works of art for the rest of the day.

Angie and Kokichi even met up with korekiyo in one of the empty rooms. They were there to get a candle for better lighting, that was until korekiyo accidentally hit Angie with a floorboard. Korekiyo was originally carrying the floorboard to make a seesaw. Fortunately Korekiyo had duck tape on hand and managed to stop the bleeding, saving Angie's life! What a wonderful day.