Birthday Wishes 2

Oumami if you squint
Kaito is a bastard
Everyone is a bastard expect Kokichi
Open end story

Kokichi said nothing, plainly ignoring Kaito. The phone rang and he went to pick it up again. This time he spoke in greek.

Kaito stupidly stood there for a while, awkwardly shuffling his feet. Before finally regaining his sense of shame and embarrassment he turned to leave.

The sun was rising and everyone still asleep. For it was summer and the sun rose much earlier then it did in winter. Winter sunrises are a shocking scarlet, summer sunrises though are a softer pink shade.
Only one person was ambitious enough to awake this early in the morning.

It was Kokichi Ouma. Messy behead and dressed in an oversized panta t-shirt and shorts. Eyelashes fluttering open and closed as he blinks away the sleepy haze.

Today he had work. He always had work, tons of it. However, he always chose to do it late at night in order to be able to spend more time with others. Today though he was going to do it in the daytime and sleep at night. For he was tired.
Lies after lies after lies, nobody believed him anymore.
It was tiring and he wasn't going to put up with it anymore. From today onwards he wasn't going to give a damn about those guys.

"Ouma-kun!"

Kokichi turned to the direction the noise came from. It was four in the morning who was even awake at this point. Even Kirumi was still in bed.
Of course, it was the idiot. Who else is dumb enough to be awake at this time. That is of course with the expectation of Tsumugi, since she is a weeb and they don't go to sleep at normal times. 

If a space headed idiot is running up to you what do you do?
Kokichi ran of course. Not actually ran, more like ignored and walked on.

"OUMA-KUN!"

Kaito wasn't giving up. His solution to being ignored was to be louder. Thinking of it didn't he do that yesterday as well?
Kokichi sped up his pace hoping to get to his lab quickly.

"OUMA KOKICHI!"

He stopped. This was going nowhere and it was impressive to hear his full name. Kaito didn't often call him by his name, him doing so was quite impressive.

"Morning Momoto-san, you need something?"

"Ouma-kun, have you thought it over? You are joining us for training today, right? You can be one of my sidekicks, just like Shuichi and Maki roll!"

Kokichi inwardly sighed. How idiotic can one be? "No, I do not want to join you, nor do I want to be a 'sidekick'. I currently do not have the time to help satisfy your hero complex, so please leave me alone." Turning around he begins to leave, at this point he just wanted a cup of panta.

"That's a lie, right? Come on Ouma-kun we all know that this is a prank!"

"Prank?" Pausing for a step Kokichi turned around facing Kaito. A prank? First, he was accused of lying about his birthday, now they think that the whole thing was staged. Are they just coming up with this to relieve their guilt, or do they actually believe it?

"Yeah, a prank. This whole skit is another one of your lies. No way you will actually react like that. No worries I get it, you just wanted to join Maki, Shuichi and I!"

"Oh wow! You toootally figured me out, not! Gosh, here I was thinking that there was a limit to your stupidity! Guess I was wrong, anyways you done now? Cause  have things to do other than killing my brain cells by listening to you talk." Turning on his heel Kokichi walked away ignoring Kaito's stuttering and shouts.