Snippets 2

simple short stories that were too short to get a chapter just for them
one and three might get a chapter but it's undecided

1. Medication
*panic attack, PTSD*

Shiny plastic bottles, vibrantly coloured orange, filled up with white pills. No matter how he looked at it it didn't sit right with him. Pills equal medicine, which meant filling his systems with random chemicals. Just like before, just like back then. 
The bottles with matte white caps and glistening orange plastic.
Just two pills, calm down.
Whether it was with orange bottles, white ones or in one of those little square compartments just the thought of swallowing pills. Slithering down his throat invading his body. Liquid ones were even worse. Liquids can cover things, like arrows.

Trembling hands, shaky limbs, cold sweat rolling down his back he reached out. Just two pills, he whispered. However, that faint stuttering voice of his did nothing to soothe his nerves.

These pills are for the after-effects he tried reasoning with himself. Nothing that will harm him, this will help him. Think of it as an antidote, like the antidote he gave Kaito. Here he went again, was there any way not to step on landmines when it came to taking medication?
What was it again? The formula that could help, at this point he should have gotten it down. It was five things he could see, four things you could feel, three things you can hear, two things you can smell and one thing you can taste.
Okay, five things he could see. There was the bottle, the scattered pills, the grey carpet, the white walls, his legs. Those were his legs, weren't they? Was it just him or did they look a bit too long and slender to be his legs?
Stop, get back to attention.
Four things he could feel. For starters, he could feel the ground under his legs. See those are his legs he can feel things with them. Just don't stare at them for too long unless they start to warp again. The whispering touches of his clothing. His scarf and...and...and the cold air. 
Three things he can hear. The heavy gasps of his breath, the loud thumping of his heart and the endless tapping of his fingers.
Two things he can smell. The artificial scent of sugar wafting over from the kitchen where the candle was, and the stench of his own sweat. He didn't like the last smell, nails curling inwards as he tried his best to not scratch at his skin again.
Last one, something he could taste. The thick heavy taste of saliva.
One by one his breaths evened out, muscles losing tension. However, he still needed to be sure that Kaito was safe. The shaking was almost gone but not completely.
Thankfully though, the trembling stopped to a point in which he could grasp his phone and call.

"Kai-chan, just talk, please. Talk about anything." He begged voice quivering.

It was just two pills.

2. Number Neighbour

Your number neighbour is the person who's phone number is the same as yours except the last digit is higher or lower than yours by one. Ex: your number- xxx-xxxx-xxx your number neighbours number- xxx-xxxx-xxy

Ink filled the sky, staining it black. Everyone had long gone to sleep, yet Kokichi was unable. He tried drinking milk or tea, exercising, breathing exercises, all of it. Yet, nothing worked.

His only solace, the only way he could release his boredom was the small electronic device called his phone. What else did you expect him to do late at night? The only problem with that would be that he had done everything. Finished all the stories he was reading, played hours of phone games, even did the more 'boring' games like sudoku.
Number neighbour was something Korekiyo had told the class about yesterday. For some reason, the story had stuck around in the back of Kokichi's mind. "Number neighbour?" musing out loud, Kokichi typed in his number with the last digit changed. "Nishishi~ Wonder if they are even awake right now!" Smile lit up by the bright blue glow of his phone KOkichi sent out his first text.