Injuries

Pregame au
Kiibo x ouma
Hurt/comfort
Kaito is a bully

Hiding behind the school was Kokichi ouma. Bruises and cuts littered his skin. An endless amount of bandages by his side, he began to stitch himself back up. He wrapped up and disinfected his wounds, before piecing back together his mental state and applying salve to his soul. Nimble fingers went to work, trying to sooth the pain and bring back a state of peace to his mind. However nothing seemed to work for his heart, he could never fill the empty hole in his heart.
Unwilling tears dripped downwards despite his futile attempts to chase them away. Soon one tear turned to two until he was full out sobbing. Stuffing his mouth with his handkerchief he tried to stifle the noise.

The tearful sobs alerted the attention of a pristine white haired male. Kiibo idabashi the most popular student in school. He was intelligent, calm, and level headed, with a tall, lean figure, brilliant white locks, stunning blue eyes and a overall dashing appearance. Kiibo was your everyday teenage heartthrob.
Turning around the corner he witnessed the heart wrenching sight of kokichi.

Kokichi's cheeks were flushed a delicate shade of rose, his doe eyes enchanted by his tears, violet strands scattered into a soft fluffy mess and roses lips bruised from all the bitting. Kokichi resembled an angel plucked out from heaven.
Startled by the footsteps kokichi glanced up in alarm. His small frame shaking in fear that kaito wanted more.

"Are you all right?" Kiibo asked.

Eyes opened wide in shock, not only was it not kaito but they actually asked about his well-being? Not even his father did that, not after his mother died when he was five at least.

"I-I- I'm f-fine thanks for a-a-asking," kokichi stammered out.

"You don't look alright? We are going to my house to get you cleaned up," kiibo said, leaving no room for argument.

Ever since kokichi has arrived he had been teased, bullied, pranked and insulted. Kiibo sir far had witnessed people burning Kokichi's textbooks, calling him horrible names, beating him up, making him buy their food with his own money, and cutting up his clothes while he was at gym class.

Eventually Kiibo started to feel bad for kokichi and in some ways he fell in love with kokichi'a forgiving nature. No matter what happened Kokichi was always polite and kind to everyone, he apologized even when he was not at fault.

Now was Kiibo's chance to help and get to know kokichi a bit. He would be a fool to turn down the opportunity.

Kokichi slightly surprised at the offer tried to turn it down politely. However each try got pushed aside, leaving no choice but for kokichi.

Slowly he stood up, wincing at the stabs of pain. The cuts throbbed at the movement and his legs had fallen asleep. Carefully he took two shaky steps forward. Only for his legs to suddenly decide to collapse on him.
Kiibo reaches out hooking his arms around kokichi. Wordlessly he scooped Kokichi into his arms. Crimson flowers bloomed on Kokichi's cheeks.

" I-I ca-an walk on m-my own, no need t-to t-t-trouble yourself." Kokichi stuttered out, internally dying from embarrassment.

"No need, it's not a problem for me at all." Kiibo replied.

Kiibo gazed down at Kokichi admiring his delicate features. The way Kokichi's small frame fit perfectly against him. How kokichi seemed to shiver at his very touch.

Slowly but surely they arrived at Kiibo'a house.

Entering it, Kiibo carried kokichi to his room. Placing kokichi gently down onto ocean blue sheets.

"Are you alright? Does anywhere still hurt?" Kiibo asked.

"I'm f-fine," was the reply.

Kiibo studied kokichi, double checking the bandages that Kokichi put on earlier. After assuring that everything was fine Kiibo relaxed and took in the sight.

"You should get some rest," he stated passing kokichi a shirt to change into.

The overall trip took a bit longer and the sky was beginning to fade into an inky blackness.

"Th-thanks?" Kokichi grasped the shirt before heading to what appeared to be the bathroom to change.

Time skip

Kokichi later on his side, violet strands splayed out on the pillow like blooming petals. His small frame cradled by Kiibo, as they lay together. They drifted off to sleep, comforted by the others presence.