2. 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼

2.

Collided eyes.

➰➰

➰➰

After being abandoned by her friends, Avalon walked into the Great Hall the next morning with the full intention of stuffing her face. However, plans changed when an annoyed looking Minerva McGonagall came marching up to the Gryffindor, with James and his friends trailing behind her - all looking rather guilty might she add.

"We tried to tell her-" began James as they reached his sister, but he was cut short by McGonagall's terrifying glare.

"Miss Potter. It has come to me in good authority that you were spotted running from the Dungeons yesterday evening around the time that the Slytherin common room, as well as some students were turned a ghastly shade of neon pink," began the head of Gyffindor house.

Avalon couldn't believe her ears, she could already tell she was going to have to kill her brother later, and this mysterious Authority. How did they know that's the reason the five Gryffindors were down there? Granted it was probably her brother and his companions anyway, but there was still no definitive proof.

"Yes, I could have been in that area around that time, but it had nothing to do with the Slytherin thing I promise," replied Avalon. McGonagall raised her eyebrow.

"Then why were you in the Dungeons? Because these boys have told me it was because you were in the Kitchens."

"Technically Peter told you that after you scared the pants off him with your evil glare."

"Mr Black!"

"Sorry Minnie."

McGonagall shook her head and focused her attention back to Avalon who in her mind had already admitted defeat.

"Is it true?" Asked her Transfiguration teacher forming a harsher frown.

"Yes," she answered. "But we didn't turn the Slytherin common room pink."

"But you were in the Kitchens?"

"Yes."

"Then I am forced to give you all detentions for being in a forbidden area," finished McGonagall before swiftly walking away, however, she stopped just before she was about of walk out of the door. "And you four boys, I may not have any evidence, but rest assured I know it was you who turned those poor Slytherins pink, and if I were you I would reconsider any future endeavours, because next time I will not be so lenient."