23. 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓟𝓽 3

23.

Mystery Madness, pt 3

➰➰

Avalon and Stormy Stood out the front of the baby portrait with a bunch of newspapers and lots of food.

"Why are we staring at Leo for?" Asked Stormy, Avalon frowned at her.

"Leo?"

"Yeah the baby, look," she said pointing at the plaque on the picture frame.

"I never noticed that before, it's kind of nice to know the baby in the picture had a life story," said Avalon, "but we're staring at him because of this

"I never noticed that before, it's kind of nice to know the baby in the picture had a life story," said Avalon, "but we're staring at him because of this." She pulled the baby to the side and revealed the door to the secret room.

"So this is where you've been spending all your time," Mused Stormy as they walked inside.

While she looked around Avalon got out the rest of the stuff they had sorted through and put them in the rightful place around her on the floor. Once she was done she grabbed out the newspapers and began sorting through them. Reading title by title making sure she didn't miss anything. She then put them into chronological order, with a small amount of help from Stormy before she got distracted again. When she was finished she put them side by side and just stared at them.

Decayed body of a woman found floating in a canal.

The floating woman was identified as thirty year old Morgan Cain, wife of business man Altas Cain.

Dark Wizard who calls himself Voldemort, on the rise.

Family of three found murdered in their small townhouse.

Local man Asmodeus Keres kills his family.

The man who killed his family claimed he was under the Imperius Curse.