9. 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮

9.

Borderline Strange

➰➰

Avalon woke up from a dream but this time not in a huge panic, because this time she wasn't falling. In fact she hadn't had that dream for a while and instead was having dreams about the crazy man at St Mungo's.

The weird thing was that was only borderline strange compared to all of the other stuff that had happened over the past couple of weeks, because mysterious things had been happening at Hogwarts and that was an understatement.

It all stared when James came waltzing into the common room with an extremely beautiful Slytherin attached to his arm. Sirius did a flip like manoeuvre off of the couch and ended up getting from the floor to standing with his wand pointed at the purple haired girl in one quick movement.

"Relax dog breath I come in peace," she said mockingly putting her hands up in the air (Avalon wondered if she knew how ironic she had been with the insult).

"There is nothing in this world that you could do," said Sirius lowing his wand, "that would make me believe that."

"Well Snuffles," said the girl, "I suppose you'll have to just keep drowning in disbelief."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?"

"Since we were five years old, but it's not my fault your parents named you after a giant black dog."

"Well at least my Parents didn't name me after their beloved pet owl."

"Shut your mouth you-"

"Would you guys quit it," said James stepping in between the two, "I brought you here to meet my friends not fight with them, and Sirius don't be a dick."

"He's just making up for his lack there of," said the girl, causing Sirius to grumble something under his breath that sounded a lot like a string of profanity, but that couldn't be confirmed. James grabbed the girls hand again and pulled her further into the Common room.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Roberta-"

"What!"

"Shut up Sirius! Birdie these are my friends and my sisters friends and Lily and of course my sister," said James, causing Avalon to shake her head.

"What do I not get classed as your friend?" Asked Lily quite obviously hurt. The two had been getting along quite nicely in par of James not being a total ass all of the time, and as of three days ago they were on a first name basis.