20. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼

20.

Quidditch Failures

➰➰

It was a million times easier now that her friends knew about Regulus, because she didn't have to make an excuse up every time she went to go see him. Well all of her friends except for Sunny. Sunny couldn't get over the fact that she had been keeping a secret boyfriend from them this entire time.

"Please Sunny can you just tell James that I won't be at dinner tonight because I'm to full from lunch?" Pleaded Avalon looking at the girl who was grinning back at her. Where were Sunny and Dorcas when you needed them.

"You know something," said Sunny looking into her friends Hazel eyes, "I probably should have noticed that you were hiding something from me a long time ago."

"Sunny please just let it go, it's been a week."

"You're smiley all the time and for most of it you've stopped acting all tough."

"Sunny?!"

"Okay, okay." Avalon sighed in relief, turned on her heel and walked away.

Sunny had been giving her a hard time for a while now, and she had a funny feeling it had something to do with the fact that she was still a little mad about the whole calling her a disappointment thing - despite her saying she wasn't.

It was such a Sunny thing to do, telling someone she's fine and then mentally torturing them until she actually is. Not to mention she was stubborn, extremely stubborn one would even say, so forgiving someone without a proper dramatic ending wasn't really her style.

Avalon pulled the baby portrait aside and walked inside the secret room. Regulus was standing up the back of the room with with his arms crossed impatiently. She walked over to him.

"Late as usual," he said grabbing her around the waist when she reached him. Avalon gave him a small shove and they both fell onto the couch - her on top of him.

"Shut up Black."

"Oh! We're back to a last name basis are we?" He asked flipping them around so he was on-top. "In that case Potter, I think I'd prefer it this way."

"What does that have to do with last nam-" she was cut from finishing the rest of her sentence by his lips. It was a quick kiss, but then he moved on to kissing down her jaw.

"I came here with a purpose and you're distracting me," she said, he looked at her before smirking - she hated how it almost made her forget what she was thinking about.