22. 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓟𝓽 2

22.

Mystery Madness, Pt 2

➰➰

"I'm just saying if you loved me you'd have been here when I woke up."

"We've been over this James, I was busy," mumbled Avalon, "remember I said that two seconds ago, you annoying person."

"Excuse me, I was nothing but nice to you when you were in a coma and you are being so rude to me right now," countered James ripping open a chocolate frog and shoving it in his mouth.

"Oh boy, I can't wait for you to get out of the Hospital Wing," said Avalon sarcastically.

"Well-"

"Enough," snapped Lily standing up from her seat and rubbing her temples. "I'm not having any children, especially one with the same genetics as you two."

"What!" Said James discarding the frog wrapper, "I want little messy haired boys and red haired girls running around. That's my entire life vision. Well that and Quidditch."

"Fine maybe one," relented Lily sitting back down, James grinned satisfied with her answer, "but only after the war is finished."

"Deal," said James, Avalon rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I've got to go," she said walking out the door, but not before turning back around to face her brother, "you're right I don't love you."

"You do too! Right? Ava!?"

Avalon grinned as she skipped out of the Hospital Wing and towards the Common Room. She was extremely happy her brother was awake, even if that meant he was back to his usual annoying self and she had to put up with him. She entered her Dormitory and found all of her friends, even the ones that weren't supposed to be there, sitting around gossiping with Victoria and Georgia.

"Is he as good as the rumours suggest then?" Asked Victoria nudging Stormy who had turned bright red - which was odd because she was usually extremely thick-skinned.

"Don't ask her private questions like that," chastised Georgia, "so I heard that he was a better kisser than all three of his friends is that true?"

"How am I supposed to know, it's not like I go around kissing the Marauders, now is it?" Snapped Stormy obviously annoyed.

"Leave her alone," said Rose sitting on Avalon's bed, flipping through another one of her magazines - she's practically subscribed to every Magazine company that delivers to Hogwarts and that's a lot.