18. 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮'𝓼

18.

Airborne Joyride's

➰➰

Avalon didn't exactly enjoy shopping, but her mother did and that was why she spent her last day of freedom before going back to Hogwarts trying on ridiculous dresses she would never be caught dead in.

"I feel like little bow peep," said Rose walking out of the changing room in a pink and white polka dotted dress. Avalon snorted, she was wearing a black and purple dress that made her look like Cinderella's evil step mother.

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." Stormy skipped out of her dressing room in a short, light blue checkered dress.

"Guys, I don't even know how to get this on," said Dorcas through the changing room door. She then came out with a bunch of rags that she had wrapped around her like a towel. The four girls stood next to each other, looking into the large mirror and burst out laughing.

"A whole day here in Diagon Alley, and this is how you want to spend it?" Euphemia shook her head at the girls before hopping out of her seat, "if that's the case, then I'm going to have a look around. Meet me at the leaky cauldron at half-past twelve for lunch."

When she left they got out of their dresses and tried on some more. Once they had exhausted the place and had tried on every hideous dress there, they left and went to go get ice cream.

"So, have you figured out why Sunny is so mad?" Asked Avalon licking her chocolate ice cream.

"Well," said Stormy, "she mentioned something about you calling her disappointing."

"What I never said that, I said that Dorcas would be disappointed in her."

"If you said that then clearly she'd be upset. Sometimes I swear your as clueless as your brother," said Dorcas, Avalon looked at her strangely.

"Well I didn't know she held your opinion so highly," defended Avalon.

Stormy snorted, "she's not only sometimes as clueless as her brother, she is as clueless as her brother."

Dorcas went red at this and cleared her throat.

"Firstly I'm nothing like my brother. Secondly Stormy you were there, if you are so knowing, you could have told me why she was so angry."

"I zoned out after the first four sentences."

"Hey guys is that Professor Cain?" The three of them looked over at where Rose was pointing and sure as eggs there was Professor Cain apparently wearing a skirt suit and a wig. They watched as she walked into the Daily Prophet headquarters.