13. 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼

13.

Kitchen Repeats

➰➰

Here are some of the things that Avalon Potter has noticed about Regulus Black - not that she was noticing him all of the time or anything.

"Ava?"

Girls loved him. Much like his brother girls seemed to strive to get his attention. For example just now she saw Flora Parkinson unbutton two of the buttons on her school uniform while sitting next to him at the Slytherin table...not that it bothered her any.

"Ava?"

He didn't have any friends. He sat with his classmates at meals and in classes, but in his free time he was always alone...not that she was purposely noticing him everywhere she went or anything.

"Ava!"

He never looked happy. He had a frown on his face, all of the time...not that she spent hours staring at his face or anything.

"Ava!"

He was always reading. He would carry around a book wherever he went, and it was always a book about educational things, like 'Protection Charm Your Mind: A Practical Guide to Counter Legilimensy' and 'Guide to Advanced Occlumency'...not that she was purposely trying to figure him out or anything.

"Avalon Euphemia Potter!"

"What?" Avalon accidentally snapped, looking at her best friend.

"What on earth were you thinking about?" Asked Stormy. "I've been trying to get your attention for the last fifteen minutes, you were staring over at the Slytherin table."

"I was looking for Sunny," lied Avalon, "she's not there."

"Because she's gone to Hogsmede with Dorcas and her friend Mateo remember," said Stormy. "She wanted to look for a dress."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," fibbed Avalon convincingly.

"I mean it's not like the ones she has in her trunk would surffice," said Stormy sarcastically.

Sunny had a huge closet full of everything she wanted, and it was only going to grow. The plus side of that was that her sister and two friends didn't have to buy a thing - they just borrowed all of her stuff.