3. 𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

3.

Amortentia Revelations

➰➰

seven year old Avalon was high up in the sky, she was enjoying herself and all the fears she had ever had about flying had long disappeared. Her brother flew above her getting higher and higher. Her parents had told them that they weren't allowed past the hight of the garden fence, but James was never one to listen and he often dragged his sister down with him.

So higher they went, until they were well above the trees surrounding their house. She could see into her treehouse via the skylight on it's roof from how high up they were. She relaxed, it wasn't that bad. Or so she thought before she heard her mother screaming at them to come down this instant from the back yard. James began descending, but Avalon suddenly froze.

"James I don't know how to get down," She screamed, her brother stopped in his tracks and laughed, thinking that she was just being over dramatic. He flew back towards her and around her a couple of times, despite their mother still yelling at them.

"Just do what I taught you," he replied with a grin on his face circling around her one more time.

"I-I can't," she said trying to force her broom downwards, but it wouldn't go. James must of caught onto her panic because he stopped laughing at her and generally looked worried.

"Here grab my hand and we'll go down together," he said holding his broom with one hand and extending his other out to his sister. However he forgot one thing, Avalon had no coordination, so when she reached out her whole body came with her, she lost balance and the last thing she remembered is falling towards the trees, her eyes wide open in shock and James and her mother screaming out her name.

Avalon woke up in a panic that morning, she hated having that dream, she hated the feeling of falling in her sleep. She didn't know why she was still having it, it had been almost nine years since it happened and she was fine. She hadn't had a St Mungo's visit since she was twelve.

Avalon got dressed and put her hair up in a ponytail. She picked up the usual note that was pinned to one of the columns on her four poster bed. Her friends always left a message for her so she knew what was going on, they rarely forgot.