5. 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓼

5.

Hogsmeade Horrors

➰➰

"Hogsmeade!" Chanted Stormy as she spun around the room, doing her hair. "Merlin I can't wait for Honeydukes."

"Didn't your sister just send you some Honeydukes candy yesterday?" Asked Dorcas putting on her makeup.

"Yes but I ate most of them, and then Sunny stole the rest. She had devoured all hers and apparently thought that it was okay to take mine."

"Well you did tell Jasper Greengrass that she had six left toes," added Avalon looking back at her friend from the mirror.

"It was a favour if anything, he's like a orange haired Lucius Malfoy: a daddy's boy, petty, arrogant and vile," said Stormy putting her jacket on.

"My father will hear about this," mocked Avalon remembering back to four years ago when Lucius Malfoy was in his last year and her brother in his third. James and Sirius had turned Malfoy's hair bright orange and made his robes two sizes to small, because he had made fun of Bilius Weasley for the same reasons. Dorcus quickly grabbed her own jacket and they headed out the door.

"That was the best day, Black's face when she realised her boyfriends hair was Weasley orange was absolutely priceless," said Stormy with a grin, "you know I didn't like your brother and his friends until that day."

"That's absolutely hurtful Montague, absolutely hurtful," said what Avalon recognised as Sirius' voice. The common room was completely empty aside from Remus and Peter who were leaning against a wall near their Dormitory.

"Sirius get that off," said Avalon reaching out in front of her. All of a sudden out of nowhere stood Sirius Black inch's away from where she was feeling.

"Almost," He said with a grin. "Did you really not like us?"

"No, Rainbow said you were idiots and I just listened," said Stormy referring to one of her four older sisters.

"Rainbow's the crazy blue haired Hufflepuff right?" Asked Sirius, Stormy nodded and he thought for a moment.

"She was pretty," he said, "I asked her out in first year, maybe that's why."

"She was three years older than you and you asked her in front of all of her friends, and rather loudly as well, they teased her for weeks after," said Sunny as the common room door swung open. "Of course that's why. By the way I think the fat lady hates me, she was refusing to let me in even through I know the password."