28. 𝓑𝓮𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷

28.

Bedroom Lockdown

➰➰

She had stolen them.

Once they had taken Stormy away Sunny had finally realised that her entire family was dead.

"They're gone, and I'm alive because I was off snogging in a library!" She had yelled. Then she stomped her foot and yelled some more. Then she threw a tantrum much like the one her nephew had been throwing a while back - she threw things, she yelled, she screamed, she kicked and she stomped, until her face turned blue and Heelers had taken her away. Dorcas had gone with her, her cheeks stained with tears and a tissue held to her nose.

After Avalon realised how alone she was she had climbed the stairs slowly until she was standing in Stormy's room. It still smelt like her, like it hadn't caught up to the fact that she was gone and never coming back. Her bed was unmade waiting for her to come and sleep in it, her makeup was scattered from one end of her mirror to the other, just like they had left it after Mist had done their hair.

"I'll clean it up later," she said grabbing Avalon's hand and pulling her out the door.

Later. Later would never come.

She made her way around picking up things and putting them back just the way she had found them. Each item bringing back a memory - a moment they had shared together.

A picture of her, Stormy and Dorcas when they were thirteen and their parents had let them go to London alone for the first time.

"No Stormy a magician is not the same as a wizard," said Dorcas as Stormy stared at the street performer suspiciously.

"Then how did he make that rabbit disappear?" She asked, "I hope the little fella's okay."

"Excuse me could you take a picture?" Asked Avalon handing her camera to a woman in a yoga outfit.

The card Stormy's first ever boyfriend had given her for Valentine's Day in forth year.

"Ava shhhhh," said Dorcas pushing her down so Stormy wouldn't see them. They looked on as Brooklyn Pierce handed their friend a glittery love heart card and she kissed him on the cheek.

"Whatca looking at?" The two girls spun around and saw Sunny tilting her head in curiosity.

"Nothing," they both coursed knowing the Slytherin would absolutely love to interrupt her twins date.