19. 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓼

19.

Train Trespassers

➰➰

"And to think Fleamont it was right under our noses!" Cried Euphemia at her children, as she made breakfast for them and all of their friends, who all seemed to be spectacularly quiet that particular morning. "A flying motorcycle, unbelievable. You could have been killed, or seen!"

"We did it at night for that exact reason," said James, confident that it would stop her from ranting. She had been going on and on about it since yesterday.

It didn't, she just glared at him. "That's even worse! There are dangerous people out there, anything could have happened."

"It was my fault mum," said Sirius before he realised his slip-up, "I mean Mrs Potter."

Avalon had never seen her mother move so fast, she dropped the frypan with the eggs in it and ran around the counter to elope Sirius in a hug.

When she was done, she let him go and tapped his nose, "you're still in trouble, son."

Sirius beamed at this, "it was my fault though."

"Nonsense," said Fleamont grabbing the pancake plate, "you didn't force them to go, you're all in trouble, and as punishment I get to eat all of the pancakes."

"Nooooooo!" Wailed James dramatically, and so loud everyone had to block their ears, "they're my favourite."

"If it really means that much to you," said Fleamont handing the plate back over to his first born. James quickly snatched it out of his fathers hands.

"If any of you ever do that again, you'll never see the light of day."

"Oh my god she's going to kill us!" whispered James to Avalon as he tipped the entire thing of maple syrup onto his pancakes.

"No I'm going to ground you," assured their mother putting a plate full of eggs on the table. "Now eat, because it's almost time to leave."

After a lot of yelling and fighting, and thanks to Dorcus's organisational skills, all eight children and two parents were ready to head to Kings Cross Station.

Rose, and the four boys all apperated by themselves. Dorcas, Avalon and Stormy had to hitch a ride with Mr and Mrs Potter.

Avalon didn't like Apperating and her stomach didn't either. Sick and dizzy she sat on the first seat she could find and that happened to be her trunk. Once she had stopped feeling nauseous she opened her eyes expecting to see her family and friends, but they were gone. They must have thought she was behind them and kept going. She got up, grabbed her trunk and set off to go find them.