12. 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮

12.

Dream Advice

➰➰

Avalon was still having daymares about what she had seen the night of her birthday party.

"Are you sure you don't mind missing the Halloween feast?" She asked with a bottle of butterbeer in her hands.

"Not at all," said Lily, "personally I hate pumpkins, so missing out on an entire feast dedicated to them doesn't bother me."

"That and every Halloween Potter - sorry James - gets up on the table and confesses his undying love for you," said Marlene with a smirk.

"Actually he hasn't asked me out in a while...and why would he he's with Birdie now," replied Lily, that was when Avalon decided to zone out.

Speak of the devil where was James? Because she hadn't seen, or heard from him since he had taken all of the Firewhiskey and thrown it in he river because: "I thought I told you all no alcohol, my baby sister is not getting drunk until she's fifty-two!".

Avalon said goodbye to Lily and Marlene, and set off to go find her brother. He wasn't with Sirius who was betting Frank and Alice he could climb a tree with one hand. He wasn't with Peter who was talking with Dorcas, Victoria and Georgia around the dessert section. He wasn't with Remus who was having a hushed and by the looks of it serious conversation with Stormy. So where was he.

"Looking for someone?" Asked Sunny walking up behind her.

"James, have you seen him?"

"last time I saw him he was walking up stream with Birdie...are you wondering what they're talking about?" Replied the high-heel clad girl pointing at her twin sister and Remus, "because I sure am."

"I'm going to go find James." Avalon didn't know why she felt the desperation to find her brother, but something about his disappearance gave her a bad feeling. She left a confused Sunny behind, and headed to up the river ignoring the Slytherin girl's protests.

She didn't have to walk more than a kilometre before she could hear her brother.

"I don't know what you're talking about we didn't hear anything," said James, "you're the ones that ambushed us."

"What were you doing in the forest?" Asked another voice, a male, it sounded familiar...so familiar.