Chapter 45: Into the Woods

This chapter might just be a mess since it was originally split into like 3 different chapters and then I put them together, while also rearranging sections and adding more stuff to it and it might just flop OR you all may really, really enjoy it. Yo no se. Let's give it  a go.
ALSO, the title is not a backward reference to that simply awful Taylor Swift song, but to the classic musical of that name, which I love and am considering turning into the spring musical MAYBE. Be on the lookout for a reference to how awful I think that Taylor Swift song is though.

-----------------------------------------------------

["All I Want is Everything" from Victorious.]

Julie: I feel delirious, come let's get out of here... We're so anonymous but it's all coming clear. We're heading for the sky. And we'll get lost in it cause, all I want, all I want, all I want. Is everything.

As the Cheerios emerged into the gymnasium floor, pulling off unimaginable stunts, Sue's face remained callous. Julie watched her expression carefully, searching for a hint of a smile to tell her that their coach was enjoying their routine.

Julie: And I will pose if I wanna. And I will vogue like Madonna. I might not dance like MJ RIP. But I will give the best of me.

Though most of the girls were fine with taking backseat to Julie's evident stardom, Carrie resented every bit of it. She continued to dance and move behind her as instructed, but not without glaring at her every time she could.

Julie: All I want is everything. Yes everything too much is not enough. I'm sick of settling for in between. And I'm not givin' up. As long as it feels right. At least we know that we're alive. All I want is everything, yes everything, yeah. Whoa oh.

When Jake walked into the gym, he set his bag down by the door and smiled. Julie looked great. Even Kitty and Bree seemed to realize this because the three were working together just like old times. The dance break was amazing, with Peyton and Kitty taking the front and showing off their athleticism.

Julie: Hold on to me. And I'll hold on to you. Don't over think. What have we got to lose? It's me and you, me and you no matter what. Whoa oh ah oh whoa oh oh whoa.

If only Jake could record them and show the New Directions, who were still icing her out, they may be reminded of why they loved the Cheerios in New Directions. However, he knew Sue would detect a camera and he didn't want to risk losing his life. 

Julie: We're heading for the sky. And we'll get lost in it cause. All I want, all I want, all I want is everything.

Julie didn't notice that Jake had walked in. She was so emersed in the choreography that a fire could've started and she wouldn't have stopped. That's exactly the kind of fire that Jake loved to see, but Sue still didn't seem moved.

Julie: And I will pose if I wanna. And I will vogue like Madonna. I might not dance like MJ RIP. But I will give the best of me.

For the final part of the routine, Carrie, Bree and Angela Smith performed a serious of aerials, which Jake was completely blown away now, and Julie's vocals remained in-tact even as she was propelled up to the top of a pyramind. None of this, however, caused for Sue to smile.

Julie: All I want is everything. Yes everything, too much is not enough. I'm sick of settling for in between. And I'm not givin' up. As long as it feels right at least we know we're alive. All I want is everything. Yes everything, yeah. Whoa oh...

The track ended and the girls ended in a nice pose. As they all dispersed and walked forward, their knees trembled, anticipating more criticism from their harsh coach. Julie however, maintained her chin up as Bree reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze.