Awards

Hello! This was suggested by someone on Tumblr and I figured, why the hell not. In honor of Nationals and graduation, we are going to have the very first Reader Awards! That's me celebrating those of you who have gone above and beyond in making this story possible and being involved with everything!

It goes without saying that everyone is great, but I'd like to give a special shoutout to my RPs on the Tumblr page. You are all so great and everyone is so on point with their characters that it's scary. With that, I'd like to present the first award to the RP who hands down has made me laugh the most and I think plays her part the best. I'm sure everyone on the group can agree that when this person posts something, as rare as it maybe, it is ALWAYS something that I can see myself having written into the story, which makes it all the better.

So with that, the award for BEST RP goes to...

@rachelberry521, who plays Stefan! You are awesome!

The next award has a terrible name because I couldn't come up with anything better. I've mentioned before that I love seeing comments and even though lately I've been too busy to respond to most of them, I do read them all and love every single reaction that I get to see. There is one person, however, who comments on pretty much everything and I always look forward to reading this user's comments. 

So the award for BEST COMMENTATOR (I did say the name was lame. lol name/lame. lame name.) goes to...

@AtehMarty, who also happens to be the RP for Alex, I'm pretty sure. Great job!

This next one is pretty special (they all are, really) because it's this type of reader that keeps the story going. Really, this person pretty much puts you all to shame as far as participating in every aspect of the story, from helping me brainstorm, to writing a few scenes here and there, to offering her help wherever she can, and even participating in the Tumblr with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR roles. FOUR. Seriously, that's insane. It might even be more than four but I think I got all of them. Anyway, every day I look forward to the feedback and ideas of this reader.

Which is why, the award for MOST DEDICATED (or involved, I guess, take your pick) goes to... 

@katiehall77, who is the RP for Amity, Harmony, Mandy AND Joe! Give this girl a trophy or something!

For the next award, there's not much for me to say. It's pretty self-explanatory. So all that I'll say is that you are one hell of a laugh and I enjoy every conversation that we have!

The FUNNIEST READER award goes to... 

@jessejames187, who is the RP for Marley! (are you noticing a trend here or..?)

Ok. *clears throat* and finally, the final award of the night (morning, afternoon, evening, depends on your time zone) will go to the person who represents everything you've seen above. It is funny when she gets overexcited and spams my inbox with her reactions. It is amazing how much she contributes to the story, especially on making Tumblr an interesting place. She is a great RP. She comments quite frequently and it's usually along the same lines ("Kitty slays!" or "#Vitty"). And she knows so much about the next book already that she could sell my secrets on the black market.

The award for TOP FAN goes to...

@WritersFairytale, the RP for Kitty and the person responsible for Dylan O' Brien being Vince's faceclaim!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

You get nothing.

And for all of those who did NOT win, aka, THE LOSERS.

You also get nothing.

Just kidding, everyone wins because you get my respect and even Barack Obama would kill to get that. No, seriously, he would. If that's not enough for you then GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!134985r10!21222111!!!!!!!!!!@1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 (how you people type when you get excited lol, that never gets old). 

Ok, fine, if it's not enough, here's a virtual cookie. Just make sure you clean up your virtual plate when you're done and if you're allergic to nuts, don't take one. These have nuts. 

Ok, it's 4 am, and you can probably tell that I'm exhausted so let's make this quick.

Just to reiterate the point of all of this, I want to make sure everyone knows that I appreciate everything you all do, from reading, to voting, to commenting, to messaging me, to participating in Tumblr, to submitting for contests, to pestering me with ideas (lol, this applies to so many of you and I love it). It's all really great and I love the support, so keep the love coming and get excited because the next part will be up by time most of you get around to reading this.

Winners for the character contest will be announced in one of the first few chapters!

Thank you so much once again and have a great... life...? :)