Part 41: Fluff

Neru woke up. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes.

She looked over to the sleeping girl next to her.

Jesus Christ.

Haku had obviously gotten hot in the night, and taken off her pyjamas. She was laid in only underwear.

Neru looked down. She didn't mean to, but she was staring directly at Haku's breasts, slightly smiling to herself.

She didn't notice Haku waking up.

Haku, not saying anything, slowly put her hand under Neru's chin and lifted her head, sitting up.

Neru blushed intensely, realizing what she had been caught doing.

"I- IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, I-"

Haku gently put her finger on Neru's lips. She brought herself closer, and took her hand down. She pulled Neru in for a hug.

Neru reluctantly hugged back. She soon relaxed into Haku's arms.

"When- um- when did you- um- wake up?" Neru asked, trying not to let her voice quiver.

"About 2am," Haku began, pulling herself away, "I must say, I did nearly vomit on you."

"Oh, great. I love you too."

"Hey. Be grateful I didn't."

"Why- uh- why did- uh- why did you take off- uh- your pyjamas..?"

"I was getting too hot. I didn't think you would mind."

"N- no. I don't."

Haku smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"Clearly. You seemed very interested in my breasts."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO, IT WAS JUST LIKE, THEY WERE LIKE, STARING AT ME, LIKE, LIKE-"

"Like, like like? Like?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"You brat. Come here."

The taller girl leaned in, and Neru pressed her lips against Haku's.

Haku took Neru's wrists, and detached the kiss. She smirked.

"H...Haku? What're you doi-"

"You know exactly what I'm doing."

Neru felt a fire erupt inside of her. She looked away, but Haku let go of one of her wrists to turn her head.

"Don't be shy. It's okay."

The comforting words were fuel to the fire. She bit her lip nervously.

"Are you ready, Neru-chan?"

"R-ready? Ready for what?"

Without second thought, Haku had hold of Neru's wrists again. She promptly pushed her onto her back, pinning her down.

"H-Haku?!"

"Shhh. You don't need to say anything."

"N-no, you're still drunk, you-"

She was cut off by Haku firmly kissing her. She squirmed, but soon realised she was quite enjoying it. She kissed back, holding Haku's waist so she wouldn't go away.

Neru thought she heard Haku say,

"Try me, you piece of shit," but it was muffled, so she wasn't entirely sure.

Haku eventually pulled her lips from Neru's. Neru had never seen her smiling like she was.

The fire inside was still going strong, but she could control it. Neru put her arms over Haku's shoulders, and kissed her cheek.

"I love you, Haku. I love you a lot."

"I love you too, my baby."

Neru let go and laid back down.

Haku snuggled up next to her. She put her arm over her waist, and nuzzled her face into her neck. She deeply inhaled, and interwined her legs with her's.

"Neruuu..?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you very much. Very very much."

"You're the sweetest. I love you too."

Haku and Neru went silent, each enjoying cuddling. Every now and again, Haku would kiss Neru's neck, making her giggle.

And then Haku's phone began to ring.

She took her arms away, kissing Neru's neck a final time before untwisting their legs and picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Haku?"

"Meiko?"

"I'm gonna text you the address of our house. I need you to come over right now."

"What's wrong?"

"Just hurry up."

"Alright. I'll be there soon. May Ne-"

"Yeah, she can come, just hurry the hell up."

"Alright, alright. See you in a bit."

She put down the phone, and took Neru's hand.

"Get up, get changed. We need to go to Meiko's."