Chapter 11: He's Basically An Oldie Inside A 30 Year Old Body!

CHAPTER 11: He's basically an oldie inside a 30 year old body!

"I can't believe our professor has a girlfriend!"

Joshua and I turned our attention to his students who were in utter shock that we're wrapped around in each other's arms. I pulled away from Joshua and he straightened his posture while I felt embarrassed that his students saw us being intimate together.

I hope it doesn't get Joshua get into trouble. I mean, this is a catholic university after all. It is frown upon to have any forms of public display of affection inside the university premises.

"I better get going, Josh." I shyly said.

"I'll see you around tomorrow, okay?" Joshua said and I smiled at him.

"What's going to happen tomorrow between you two?" A nosy student said. She crossed her arms and she couldn't stop glaring at me. I guess she's one of Joshua's admirers.

"Well, aren't you a nosy bitch." I said. She looked taken aback on what I said while Joshua looked stunned.

"Okay, you better leave now before you get me into trouble." Joshua said. He literally pushed me towards the door and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. This is quite amusing to me.

Joshua returned to the platform and I watched him explain to his eager students that I'm just his best friend. I smiled at him one last time before I left the place and I'm pretty sure his attention was on me the entire time I was there.

***

I arrived at the condo feeling wearily tired. I placed all the things at the coffee table before I collapsed at the sofa. I looked around the place and I don't see Antonio. He isn't even at the balcony like he usually does. I wonder where he is.

I approached Jay who was tinkering again with the time machine even though I warned him not to touch it again without Joshua but I guess he disregarded my warning. Well, it isn't my problem if he gets electrocuted again.

I was standing in front of him and he completely ignored me. What the hell, brother?

"Care to explain to me why Antonio isn't around?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about him, Lana." Jay calmly said. He didn't bother to look at me because he's too occupied with the time machine. I pretended to cough and it caught his attention. "But if you're worried, he's at a restaurant across the street."

"You didn't feed him?" I asked.

"I feel offended by that statement, Lana." He scoffed. "You know I don't know how to cook."

"Then why would he be there?" I asked. It's very unlikely of Antonio to go out at the condo without me or Jay with him.

"Antonio is on a date, Lana." Jay calmly said.

"WH-what...?" I can feel my eyes twitching when he mentioned that THE Antonio Del Mundo is on a date. "Do you know the woman he's seeing?"

"I don't know..." Jay shrugged. "She's a girl from Tinder."

"A girl from Tinder...?" My voice cracked while I said the horrendous app out loud while Jay laughed at me. "Why would he go out on a date with a girl from Tinder?"

I know that Anthony doesn't know a damn thing about smartphones and dating apps. For damn sake, he's basically an oldie inside a 30 year old body!

"Jealousy suits you, Lana." He chuckled. "Don't worry I gave Antonio my spare of condoms."

"Why would you do that?" I yelled at him but it didn't surprised Jay. "He doesn't even know how to put it on!"

"There are no condoms in 1898?" Jay asked.