Chapter 26: Back To The Time Where I Did A Crazy Thing For Love

Hello, guys! please stay safe and healthy <3

***

CHAPTER 26: Back to the time where I did a crazy thing for love

I traveled back to the past...again.

To be exact, I traveled back to the time where I did a crazy thing for love.

And that was a week ago.

It was when everything was less chaotic.

And the man I love was still alive.

I landed at the backyard of my house. It wasn't a smooth arrival because my face landed on the ground.

I looked at the time watch. It's no longer functioning. I guess my grandpa wasn't exaggerating when he said that the time watch is only a one-time travel.

As I was about to step inside the house, I heard my past-self talking to Antonio.

I pressed my temple. Ugh, I have to talk to Joshua but I can't just casually pass by past-Lana and Antonio. It might be another mess that I have to sort out and I don't have the luxury of time to deal with it.

I hide near the potted plants near the window and I eavesdropped about our past conversation. In a span of one week, a lot has happened already but I somehow can't recall about my conversation with Antonio tonight.

"The Eco-bike is fully charged." Past-Lana said.

"It seems like it." Antonio said. Damn it...now I remembered what this was all about. I broke his heart by rejecting him again. This was the moment that I wanted to tell him on how I really feel about him and yet I became a coward.

"I better wake Joshua up..." Past-Lana said.

No, no, no... I have to talk to Joshua before my past-self can. I looked around as I desperately find a way to distract my past-self. The Ford Mustang that was parked at the garage caught my attention. Without any second thoughts, I picked up a big ass stone beside me and I threw it on the Ford Mustang's wield shield. The noise was loud enough for my past-self to hear it.

"What the hell was that?" My past-self said.

"It's probably the neighbor's cat, Lana." Antonio casually said.

Please check on it, past-self. Don't listen to Antonio. I am getting anxious every minute.

"Yeah... I better check it out."

I sighed in relief. I don't want to jinx things but I think this trip is going to a success.

Without any hesitation, my past-self went out of the house while I'm still hiding behind the potted plants. The plant's vase is big enough for me to hide which is a relief on my part.

My past-self looked at the Mustang's windshield in frustration. Her brows furrowed and the veins on my forehead was popping. I really looked like a beast when I'm mad. No wonder Jay avoids me when I'm not in a mood.

"Who the hell did this...?" My past-self yelled. She clenched her knuckles and it looks like she's ready for a fight on whoever threw a rock on the windshield. Jokes on her though...I did it.

While I distracted myself, I took it as an opportunity to sneak inside my house but it slipped my mind that Antonio was still at the living room.

I froze as my eyes locked at Antonio. Seeing him right now seems surreal and yet I can at the same time, I can feel my heart breaking again.

He's like the ghost in my past.

Antonio looked puzzled as his eyes scanned my entire body.

"Antonio..."