Chapter 19: The Girl Who Traveled Back To 1898...again

"I think I'm going to vomit." I said. I was lying down on the grass and I was staring at the moon that was shining bright right at me. I looked around at my surrounded and it looked oddly familiar. It seems like I've been here before.

The fireflies were flickering and flying everywhere and I can hear the river flowing nearby. I soon realized that I have been to this place before. This is the place where Antonio took me to our first unofficial date.

"Great..." I muttered to myself. I can feel my head throbbing out loud. I have successfully time traveled back to 1898 and it wasn't a good experience. It was horrendous. 

I drove the Eco-bike to its maximum speed limit and as my body started to tighten because of its speed, different colors started to appear right in front of me. The next thing I know, I landed on the exact same place where Antonio and I had a moment together.

I looked at the Eco-bike that crashed near the tree. There are smoke coming from it. I hope there's no damage in it or else my grandpa will have to fix it and I don't know how he'll react once he sees me again.

I took a deep sigh. I am now the girl who traveled back to 1898...again.

"I need some rest." I said. I couldn't go to my grandpa's place tonight because it's too dark and I might get lost. I closed my eyes and decided to sleep and I'll just deal everything tomorrow.

***

"Please don't hurt me. " I begged. The cow was staring right back at me. She's standing in front of me while I'm still lying down on the grass. The situation worsens when she started drooling all over my face.

I woke up ten minutes ago because I felt something wet on my face and to my surprise, a cow was licking my face.

"Hey Moi." The cow's attention diverted on a man who was calling her by her alleged name. He approached the cow and distanced her away from me. "Did my cow hurt you?"

I looked at him and judging from his appearance and pet, he's a farmer.

"No... but I am traumatized." I dramatically said and he chuckled.

"I'm Joseph by the way and you just met my cow, Moi." He stretched my arm and helped me stand up.

"I'm Lana..." I said. I brushed off all the grass bits on my clothes.

"Aren't you General Antonio's girl?" Joseph asked. I choked from my own saliva when he said that I'm Antonio's girl.

"What...no..." I flustered. I can feel my cheeks heating up. Joseph doesn't look convinced with my reply.

"Is he with you?" He asked.

"Sadly, no." I sheepishly said.

"Everyone is looking for him by the way and they blame you." Joseph said.

"I don't blame them for thinking that way actually." I said. They have every right to blame me because it's quite true and now I feel bad.

"By any chances, are you a fairy?" He asked.

"That's an absurd question but no." I said.

"Then...what's with the outfit?" Joseph was obviously judging my outfit and I don't give a damn.

"It's called fashion." I snapped "Do you know Ernesto Espinoza? Can you take me to his place?"

"Yeah...sure." He shrugged "But as an exchange for taking you to Mr. Espinoza's place, can I have that thing?"

Joseph was talking about the Eco-bike. It seemed like it piqued is interest.

I looked at him in disapproval.