Chapter 10 - Situation

Share your playlist here.

My recent playlist will be
SEVENTEEN's An Ode album.
- Fear
- Second Life
- Lie Again

Logan Nielsen

Mandy was busy counting the stars and I couldn't help but smile widely. I never thought coming to London will be this fun and I'm so glad that I pick the right friend. Mandy is a really fun, unique and loud girl to be with.

"Let's wish for something and we tell each other about it." She suggested.

"It won't come true, Mandy."

"I wish I can become a successful businesswoman and make my family proud." She said her wish out loud.

"It won't come true." I repeated.

"I don't believe things like that." She said simply.

"Fine.. I wish I can be a great leader and be the best version of me." I said as I looked at the stars.

"You'll be one, I believe in you." She said and I turned to her. She has her attention to the night sky.

"Will you ever forget about me?" Suddenly she asked and I chuckled.

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know.. I'm starting to become so attach to you. I just can't imagine my life without you in it now. Some parts of me afraid that one day you'll vanish."

"I won't, I can promise you that." I said as I put my arms under my neck to support my head.

This is my first time actually have a girl friend, I always hung out with a bunch of guys back in Denmark which not as fun. I know deep down I'm starting to care about Mandy, she's like my baby sister and I love her in a friendly way even though we've known each other last week. Our bond is so strong that it grew an attachment between us.

I have a feeling that it might be so hard for me to leave London for good. Even though London is not that far away from Denmark by plane but still.. I'm a future King, I can't just leave the country because I miss my bestfriend and then what will my family say about this.

I will only be in London for a year or maybe longer if I decided to get my bachelor degree here. After that I will go back to Denmark and I have to get married before that happen. I want to be a King and it's always been my dream to be a good leader for my people but can I?

Not only that, my father said he will introduce me to the most eligible women to be my Queen. She must commit her life to rule with me forever and I'm a little bit skeptical about it.

"I want to explore America, I want to expand my wings there." Mandy started a conversation again.

"That's good.."

"Maybe I'll find a cute guy there." She chuckled and I found myself shaking my head.

"You live in London, don't think about finding a guy there."

"Why not? It will be fun.." I rolled my eyes when she mentioned the word fun.

"If you have a boyfriend or someone who hits on you, you have to let me know." I said as I turned my body and supported my head with my arm looking at her.

"Why? You'll kill him?" She looked at me.

"I might." I shrugged.

"When you have a girlfriend, you have to tell me so I can shave all of her hair." I laughed when she said that.

"You're mean."

"What? You'll the same thing anyway.. We will be an old virgin." She smirked at me and I shook my head.

"I won't die as an old virgin, it's you who will." I said as I touched her nose.

"I'm not having this conversation with you." She said as she sat up.

"I'm hungry." She said as she turned to me. I raised my eyebrows and she gestured me to go cook.

"How much are you willing to pay?"

"I'll pay you when I'm rich."

"I don't do credits, mandy."

"You have to deal with it, I'm broke."

"Well.. I'm going home then." I said as I got up.

"You're mean.. what if I die?" She asked and I squated in front of her.

"You won't die.. you have baby fats here." I said as I cupped her face. I pinched her cute cheeks and she pushed me away.

"Are you calling me fat?"

"You're cute." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as I patted her head.

"You'll cook for me?" She said as she looked at me with her puppy eyes with her hands clapping like a seal.

"No." Her face changed in a split second.

"You go home.. I'm tired." She said as she got up and I followed her. She walked into the house and threw herself to her bed. I shook my head and I walked to the kitchen to check the fridge.

There only a couple of things inside this fridge so it's hard for me to create a simple meal. I took 2 potatoes and cut the upper part into 2. I put it into the oven and waited there as Imm playing with my phone. I decided to check on Mandy and guess what? She's sleeping.

I can't believe this. I fixed her posture and then put a blanket on her. I sat beside the bed and looked at her sleeping with a smile. I patted her head and turned off the lights before walking -

At the same time, her father and her grandfather got home. Her grandfather smiled at me and I told them that I cooked them dinner. They thanked me and her grandfather said that he wanted to talk to me outside.

"Until when you're planning to tell Mandy that you're the Prince of Denmark?" My eyes widen when Elliot Estelle said that. I froze and he smiled as he patted my back.

"Do you like my granddaughter?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I mean.. I like her but not as a lover but as a friend." I quickly correct myself.

"Very well.." He nodded.

"Mr. Estelle, I hope you don't tell other people that I'm here." I begged and he chuckled nodding.

"Your secret is safe with me but until when will you keept his from Mandy? She might be disappointed if she finds out from another person."

"Soon, I will tell her soon." I said promising myself.

"You know.. I don't know when will I leave this world but I trust you, Logan, to protect my granddaughter. I know one day you'll go back to Denmark to rule but before that.. please help find the right man to be on her side." I raised my eyebrows listening to his last sentence.

"I will rule at 25, sir."

"I will give all my inheritance to her too but she has to get married to access it before she turns 25, same as you." He turned to me smiling.

"But she wants to continue your legacy."

"But I want someone to be by her side, she's the type who can't be alone. She needs someone to stand by her side." I nodded understanding that he wants the best for her.

"Thankyou, Logan." He patted my shoulder and he walked inside.

She has to get married before she turns 25? Now she has the same situation as me.