Chapter 58 - Sacrifice

Amanda Estelle

I went back to London to talk about my work to my family. I was a little nervous actually because I don't know where to start. My grandfather probably so disappointed and sad.

After the coronation, I decided to go to London even though Logan hates the idea of me leaving but I have to settle everything fast if I want to be with him seriously. I need to go to New York too. I need to take care of my business before leaving and brought my things from New York back to London.

After taking all back to London then I will move to Denmark as soon as possible.

"There's nothing outside, Amanda." My grandfather said and I turned to him. We're currently still in our jet to go back to London.

"What's on your mind?" My father asked and I looked at my glass of wine blankly.

"Nothing.." I don't think I should talk to them here.

"King Valentino already told me." My father said and I turned to him nervously.

"What?"

"He will let you two together." He said as he smiled to me.

"Yeah, about that.." I said as I sighed.

"We know." My grandfather patted my shoulder.

"Know about what?" I asked as I looked at them both completely dumbfound.

"You don't want to continue to the company."

"Wh- uhmm yeah about that.." I started to sutter.

"We both already know. We saw it coming actually." My father chuckled and I raised my eyebrows.

"And then? You're not mad?"

"No, we want you to be happy." My grandfather said and it left me speechless.

"Your father decided to take over anyway.. but on one condition." He smirked and I looked at him suspiciously.

"What?"

"Give us a heir, Amanda." I looked at him disbelief.

"I can't believe you're already talking about this when we both still don't have a progress." I said and my father laughed.

"He's joking." My father said.

"I'm not." My grandfather said and my father looked at him disbelief.

"I will change my heritage then.."

"You can change it?"

"Only the name, Amanda." He said flatly and I facepalmed myself.

"You're good.. if you want to move to Denmark and get married with Logan." My father said and my grandfather clapped his hands.

"Unbelievable.. I should have talk to you after the coronation. I thought you both will throw a wrath on me." I said and they laughed.

"We miss you, Amanda. Is it a crime? You're still ours before you both get married." My father said and I nodded.

"You're right.."

"So what's your plan?" My father asked and I looked at him pouting.

"Are you sure you're taking the company over?" I asked still can't believe it.

"I'm sure besides I don't want to let this old man go grumpy." My father pointed at my grandfather and I chuckled nodding.

"Well.. my plan is to settle the company first and then go to New York and settle that too so I can move to Denmark peacefully. Besides this is my only time to enjoy my work.." I said sadly.

"You know that you're always welcome, Mandy. The compny is yours anyway." My father said and I nodded.

"Give us a heir.. don't forget about that." He said and I nodded.

"That was easy." I mumbled.

We landed in London and I went straight home. I decided to call Logan right away because I already miss him.

"What?" He answered in a sulky tone and I laughed.

"My King Logan." I called him in a dramatic way.

"Don't call me that." He hissed.

"Oh come on, don't be mad."

"How can I not? You went home after the coronation."

"Babe, I have to settle the company first so I can move to Denmark."

"You're going to move to Denmark?" He asked and this time his tone changed.

"Yes.. you want me to live in London?" I rolled my eyes even though he can't see it.

"That's a good idea love, I agree." Now he's nice.

"I think I will stay in London for 3 days and then go to New York for 4 days to settle the company because my father is taking over." I said as I laid on my bed.

"Your father?" He asked disbelief.

"Yeah, he wanted to take over so.. I need to take care of some things before I leave the company." I said and Logan didn't say anything.

"Hello? Are you still there?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He answered in a small tone.

"Hey.. are you okay?"

"I'm good, I'm just speechless that you're willing to sacrifice your.. dreams to be with me. It's something that I couldn't imagine." I smiled when he said that.

"It's my time to sacrifice, Logan."

"I was going to give up my throne for you. I was willing to do anything to be with you."

"I want you have your dreams, Logan. Besides.. I'm much more happier when I'm with you so you don't need to feel sorry about me leaving the company."

"I have no words.."

"Just give me time to settle everything then I'm fullt yours."

"Take your time, I know it's not easy for you." He's right. It won't be easy but I'm willing to do everything for him. I'm ready.

"Give me a week or two to settle everything, I know we will be apart for some time but-"

"I'll try to join you when you go to New York." He cut me and my eyes widen.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I have things to do in New York too so.. we can meet there." He said and I squealed.

"Great! That's great.."

"Thankyou, Mandy. I still can't believe this.. I'm a little bit overwhelmed."

"I love you.. that's why." I said.

"I love you too.. a lot."