Chapter 62 - To Denmark

Logan Nielsen

I glared at the man in front of me and crossed my arms in front of my chest. I turned to Mandy and she's just casually drinking her tea.

"So.. are you going to have a silent moment now?" Kyle asked and I turned to him.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked.

"She has work, why?" Kyle smirked and I wanted to punch him so bad.

"Why do you want to see Mandy anyway?" I asked.

"I'm the one who called him." Mandy said and I turned to her disbelief.

"She missed me, is that a crime? You said you were her bestfriend and I'm her fiance.. not you." Kyle said as he pointed at himself and my hand turned into a fist.

"Why? You can't deny that.. it's all over the news and you.. have a fiance on your own.. and it's all over the news." Kyle said and that made me want to punch him so bad.

"Am I right Mandy?"

"Don't call her that." I hissed coldly and Mandy patted my arm.

"If you trying to make a scene or fight here.. I won't talk to you for more than a week." She said as she looked at me seriously.

"Why are you angry at me? You're suppose to be angry at him!" I pointed at Kyle and Kyle laughed.

"You should thanked him, he's the one who made me realize that it's time for me to go back to you. If he didn't help me, you and I won't be together." Mandy said and I shook my head.

"I don't buy that."

"I'm still available, if you want.. Mandy."

"You're going to cheat on your girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrows and he nodded.

"Why not? Mandy and I have that.. bond." He turned to Mandy and smiled. I turned to Mandy disbelief and she smiled to him. I ran my hands through my hair completely frustrated. I don't like Kyle a bit, he's a cocky ass.

"Hey man.. chill. Why are you taking all this seriously?" Kyle laughed and so did Mandy.

"I don't like you."

"You don't like me because me and Mandy had a relationship. Chill.. I love my girlfriend and I'm planning to propose her soon so.. you don't need to be jealous." He continued to laugh but still. I'm a little bit insecure that she will leave me or something.

"Really?" Mandy clapped her hands.

"Yup. I have to make it right though, she's a little bit difficult but.. I love her." He said and Mandy squealed in awe.

"Don't call her Mandy."

"Then what should I call her? Ex-fiance? That's a good idea." Kyle smirked and I drank my glass of water quickly.

"So.. you guys will bet married right?" Kyle asked.

"Of course, we will." I said and Kyle nodded.

"Be good to her.. and you too. You kept mentioning him everytime you drunk.." Kyle said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What did she say?" I asked and he looked at me flatly.

"Now you're being nice to me!" He hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even think about-"

"Kyle.. I love Logan!! He's marrying someone else.. aaaaaaaaaaaa.. Logan.. I love Logan.. what should I dooooooo?!" I laughed seeing Kyle imitating Mandy.

"I didn't sound like that."

"You do.. and if I could count how many times you say his name every night.. it's more than a thousand times." Kyle hissed at Mandy.

"I'm cleaning your mess why you're gone!" Kyle turned to me and pointed his finger at me.

"Don't make me spill yours!" Mandy said and I turned to her.

"Really? You confessed your love when you're drunk?"

"He's lying, I never got drunk."

"Liar!" Kyle said and Mandy facepalmed herself.

We talked to Kyle and he ended not bad at all. After that Mandy went straight to the office while I decided to have a private meeting with a jeweler. I'm picking my ring to propose to Mandy and I can't want for that.

Even though I asked her last night and she agreed right away but I still want to do it again in a right way. I want her to have a memorable moments in her life and my proposal has to be one of them.

The jeweler walked into the hotel room bringing me the best diamonds that they have. I started to look at 10 pieces of them and started to pick one for her.

My phone rang and it's Mandy. I gestured everyone to don't make a noise. I answered the call right away.

"Hello."

"Hey where are you?" She asked.

"You're done with your work?"

"Yup, I'm done here. We can go back to Denmark." She said and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Where are you though?"

"I just met a friend." Sorry for lying babe.

"Oh okay, I'm on my way to my apartment." She said and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you there." I said and ended the call. I looked at the rings again and found 3 pieces that I like. I eliminated the 7 and looked at the three rings.

"Your Highness, we heard that you request to carve on the ring." The owner said and I nodded.

"Yes, I will pick one and I want you to bring it to me to Denmark." I said.

"Yes, Your Highness." I picked the ring and requested them to engrave an initials on the inner side of the ring. After that I quickly got out from the hotel to go back to Mandy's apartment.

At last.. let's go back to Denmark.