Chapter 32 - Jerk

Logan Nielsen

I looked out the window to see the raindrops on my window. I just deal with my parents about our scandal and it was not good. My parents were so mad at me and they forced me to make a statement about it. Since I told Mandy not to, I decided not to. Besides it's better for people to assum that we're together than me being with other girls or her with other guys.

"I saw the news." I turned to see Linnea walking into the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly and she let out a dry laugh.

"I can see my fiance whenever I want." She said as she stood beside me and I turned to her.

"Why are you acting like a bitch?" I raised my eyebrows and she looked at me smirking.

"Logan, I was a bitch.. I am a bitch and I will be a bitch." She said as she winked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her once again.

"Your parents called me." I should have known.

"They really like you, that's why."

"Our parents always wanted us to be together, Logan. It's not surprising to see them trying to set us up together." She said in a soft tone.

"I can't marry you."

"I'm marrying you." She said and I shook my head.

"That won't happen." I said confidently.

"You and I will get married whether you like it or not."

"We both don't have feelings for each other, there's no point of getting married." I said as I walked to the sofa. Linnea followed me and she sat right across me.

"Why not? Logan, love can grow and these days besides no one gets married for love, it's all about the power." She said looking at me serious and talked arrogantly.

"That's you, not me."

"Come on, I want this and I bet your parents will approve." I looked at her coldly and she crossed her legs.

"I'm a Princess, Logan. A Prince has to marry a Princess, don't you think?" She said as she tucked her hair back to her ear.

"What makes you act like this? I know you, Linnea." I said suspiciously and she rolled her eyes.

"You keep assuming things, Logan. So boring.." She leaned her body back to the sofa.

"Tell me.. who broke your heart?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"No one!" She hissed right away and I laughed. I hit right on the core of the problem.

"Who's the guy? Tell me.. If you want revenge, I can easily help you but I don't want this to be some real shit. I have my own problems so.. enlight me, Linnea."

"I said no one!" She bursted angrily.

"Well.. I can't help you then." I shrugged and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I said no one broke my heart, why are you keep tell me that I am. I kno-"

"I know you're not a bitch, you used to be the sweetest girl. Why didn't you come to the World Peace event? Is there someone you wanted to avoid?" I smirked and she looked at me angrily.

"No! Don't act like you know everything!" She bursted angrily.

"I'm just saying.. It's obvious that you're going to use me as a bait. I'm sorry, Linnea but I can't." I said and she sighed.

"Then I'm sorry to say that we will get married whether you like it or not." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not having this conversation, Linnea." I said as I got up from the sofa. I rather call Mandy instead of being in one room with this stubborn being. I was walking towards the door when Linnea stopped me.

"Have you ever want to step down the throne?" She asked making me turn to her.

"Yes.. every second." I answered.

"What do you think will happen if we do step down from our throne?" She asked again and that made me walk back to her.

"You're planning to now take it?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I don't want to take it."

"Why?" I asked and she looked straight into my eyes.

"How about you? Is it because of love?" She asked and I found myself nodding.

"But I can't give it up."

"So you're going to continue this?" She asked.

"I don't have any other choice and besides.. she has her own dreams. I don't want to take that away from her." I said as I sat down again.

"How about you?" I asked but she got up from the sofa.

"I don't know. To be honest.. I don't have the heart to rule yet."

"Then talk to your parents, they might understand." I suggested but she shook her head.

"Just because I'm asking you this doesn't mean we won't get married." She's back to be a bitch. I sighed and I shook my head.

"Goodluck trying, Linnea."

"I will drag your ass to the church, Logan. Mark my words." She smirked evily and then walked out from the room. I ran my hands through my hair and sigh. I closed my eyes and fully leaned my body back to the sofa.

"She's giving me a headache." I took out my phone and dialed Mandy's number. Why isn't she answering? Don't tell me that she's still talking to that jerk face.

Before I got to press the red button, Mandy answered.

"Are you seriously still talking to that jerk?" I bursted angrily.

"What jerk?" I looked at my phone screen and raised my eyebrows.

"This is her dad."

"Oh! Sorry, Victor. I was just.. looking for Mandy." I smacked my forehead for acting like an idiot. Victor laughed and I cursed myself for embarassing myself.

"She's currently making herself a hot chocolate. Can you call her again in 5 minutes?" He said.

"Okay.. Thankyou and sorry." I said.

"Don't worry.. that jerk already left." Victor laughed again and I bit my lip. He ended the call and I threw my phone beside me.