Chapter 33 - Headache

Amanda Estelle

I was checking some files when my secretary told me the Princess of Sweden's waiting for me downstairs. I told her to bring Linnea to my office. I put my files away and sighed. What does she wants?

My secretary knocked the door and I told her to come in. When the door opened, it's Linnea and she entered my office with 5 bodyguards behind her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I got up from my seat. She smirked as she looked around my office and she sat down on my sofa.

"I ask.. what are you doing here?" I asked her coldly and she gestured me to sit down on the sofa across her.

"I'm going to marry Logan." She said as I walked towards the sofa. I stopped walking and looked at her disbelief.

"You came all the way here to tell me that?"

"You're his bestfriend, at least.. I have to tell you." She said as she looked at her nails.

"You already introduced yourself as his fiance, I'm not surprise." To be honest, it's not surprising for her to say that and for me to hear it. I can't say that I'm okay listening to this kind of news but I know one day this situation will come to me. Even though I don't want Logan to be another girl, I can't stop him. He's going to be a King and I don't want to take that away from him.

"Well.. you stay away from him. The scandal hit him good, his parents don't like it." She said as she looked at me coldly as I sat right across her.

"I can't stay away from him. He's my bestfriend." I shook my head. Suddenly my secretary walked in and told me that Raphael is here. I saw Linnea's eyes widen when my secretary mentioned Raphael. I smirked knowing that something is up so I told my secretary to take him here.

"You want to ruin his life? If you don't get out of the picture, his image will be ruin and he might not be able to take over the throne." She said back to cold again and suddenly the door opened. I turned to see Raphael walking in and his eyes widen to see Linnea sitting on my office. Not only Raphael looking at her surprised but Linnea's reaction was priceless.

Linnea's eyes changed that second, she looked at Raphael with a murderous look. Raphael walked towards me and he sat down beside me.

"Linnea, this is Raphael. Raph-"

"I know her, you don't need to introduce me to her." Raphael cut me as he looked at her coldly.

"Really? How?"

"Long story, Amanda." Linnea said as she got up from the sofa. She looked at the both of us coldly and she gestured her guards to go out.

"I'll see you next time, Amanda, or maybe not." She smirked and she walked towards the door.

"Bitch." Raphael said loudly and my eyes widen. I turned to Linnea and she stopped walking.

"Raphael!" I warned and I heard Linnea laughing at the back.

"I'll see you in our engagement party, Amanda and.. Raphael." She said Raphael's name with a tone that I can't describe. It looks like they hate each other. If I'm not in the room, maybe the both of them already trying to kill each other.

"Bitch." Raphael hissed and Linnea walked out from the room.

"Hey! You don't call her that!" I smacked his arm and he rolled his eyes.

"She's crazy." Raphael said and I shook my head.

"What's with you? You know her?"

"I know her.. I know her to the core." Raphael said as he moved to sit on the sofa that Linnea sat earlier. His eyes was looking at the door before he turned to me.

"You hate her?"

"Not really but she hates me." Raphael said as he looked to the door again.

"She's marrying Logan." I said and he turned to me right away.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Who wants to marry her? She's a bitch and her personality is.. just.. not the best." He said but his expression was confusing to me. He's mocking her but his eyes can't lie. Something's going on between them, for sure.

"She likes Logan and she's the one who wanted marry him." I said even though I hate admiting it.

"Really? I hope Logan won't die." He said and I chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm going to ask you if you want to watch movie together." I looked at him sadly and shook my head.

"The scandal is still fresh and I don't want to drag you down." I said honestly and he nodded weakly.

"So.. when will Logan and that bitch get married?" He asked but it made me laugh.

"She has a name, Raph."

"I don't like her name."

"I don't know when will they get married.." This time, it made me a little stress to think about Logan maarying another woman in front of my eyes. Should I let it happen or? Will I able to be happy for him when I know he'll be without me?

"Logan won't stand her."

"You hate her that much? It seems that you hate her more than she hates you." I said looking at him suspiciously.

"Nah.." He got up from his seat.

"I just want to check on you.. after the scandal." He added and I nodded.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about that." I smiled and he nodded.

"I'll go then.. I have to catch a plane to Sweden."

"Sweden?"

"Yeah, my grandfather is sick so I have to check on him." He said and I nodded. He left and now I'm still sitting on the sofa having a headache after those two came it. I need a beer.. I want a beer.