Chapter 64 - You Too

Amanda Estelle

6 years later..

"Leonardo! Carter!" I called my boys but they ran out to the garden with Coco. I looked at them both disbelief when suddenly Logan hugged me from the back.

"Leo! Carter!" Logan called them and they both immediately turned to see their father in horror.

"Come here.. you both." Logan gestured them to come back into the palace. They looked scared and that's why they stood on their place hoping that I will help them.

Leonardo is my 5 years go son and Carter is my 3 years old son. Yes I have two boys and one daughter who just turned 1 a week ago.

"What did they do?" Logan asked and I pointed at the cookies on my hand. Logan made cookies this morning and the boys smelled it. They even stole their grandfather's cookies.

"Seriously? How many?" Logan asked.

"Almost a jar." I said and Logan's eyes widen.

"I will stop making cookies, I need to get back with my croissant." He said and I chuckled. Logan turned his attention back to the boys.

"Leo! Carter! Aria! Grandfather's here!" I turned to see my father walking into the living room with a handful of toys with my grandfather.

The boys suddenly ran inside to go to their grandfather and great-grandfather's arms. I facepalmed myself and I bet my father will take on their side right away.

"Why are you two standing there like you will beat the shit out of them?" My father asked me and Logan.

"They ate a jar of cookies." I said and he ignored me. I turned to Logan and he chuckled. He took my hand and we walked out to the garden.

"Let them be, babe." Logan said as he put his arm around my waist.

"We should stop baking for awhile." I said as I leaned my head to his shoulder.

"I think we should.." He chuckled as he kissed the top of my head.

"What time will you go to Italy tomorrow?" I asked.

"Around 1 in the afternoon, why? Do you want to come along?" He asked as we stopped walking.

"Should I?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Very well.. the boys will have their grandfathers watch over them anyway." I said and he chuckled nodding. Suddenly someone tapped my leg and I looked down to see Leonardo giving me a rose.

"For me?" I asked as I squated down.

"Sorry." He said and I looked behind him to see my father smiling at me. Carter was on his arms eating his cookie.

"Sorry for what Leo?" I asked and he looked down.

"For stealing the cookies." He said and Logan ruffled his hair.

"Please don't do make your mother mad again, young boy." Logan said as he squated down too. Leo suddenly cried and he hugged me. I chuckled as I patted his back.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, mother." Leonardo is a copy of Logan 100%. He behaves so well and we all can see that he's the future King of Denmark. Leonardo cared for his siblings so much and he always feel bad when he did something like accidently hit his brother, stealing cookies and even accidently hit with his body.

We all know that he will be a good King one day. As for Carter, he's the crazy and rebel one. We don't know what will he be later on. He's the opposite of his brother, Leo. He's so free-spirit that we completely don't know what to do sometimes.

As for Aria, our daughter. She's a little similar with Leonardo. Logan loves Aria so much and I can see that Logan will be so protective over her later on when she's older.

I'm 3 months pregnant now, we don't know the gender yet but we're so excited to welcome another family member soon.

"Aria!" I turned to see Logan walking to Aria. Leonardo released the hug and I wiped his tears.

"It's okay, honey. Please don't do it again next time okay? If you eat too much cookies, you will get sick. Do you want to see me sad?" I asked and Leo shook his head.

"Sorry, mother."

"It's okay, Leo. Now.. pinky promise me that you won't eat a jar of cookies again." I said as I put my pinky in front of him. He took it and he nodded.

"I won't eat cookies again, I promise." He smiled as he wiped his own tears and I nodded.

"Don't give it to Coco too, she can't eat chocolate."

"Okay, I won't." He said and I got up. He held my hand and we walked back to the palace. Logan was busy holding Aria in his arms.

"How are you father?" I asked as I hugged my father.

"I'm good.. how about you?" He asked as he pointed at my baby bump.

"I'm good. How about you grandfather?" I hugged my grandfather who's busy playing with Carter.

"I'm good.. I miss this little brat." My grandfather said as he patted Carter's head. Suddenly Aria cried and I turned to Logan who panicked. He always panicked when one of our childrens cry. He has no idea how to calm them down.

"Mandy.. please help me." I took Aria's binky and gave it to her. She stopped immediately and Logan let out a breath of relieve.

"What would I do without you?" He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Ahhhhh!" I turned to see Leo screaming at Carter.

"Carter!" He turned to me and he pouted.

"Apologize to your brother." I said looking at him seriously. Carter threw a car toy to his brother earlier and he just pretended to be innocent. I bet he will be a naughty boy later on.

"Apologize!" Leo hissed.

"Carter.." Logan warned and Carter glared at his brother.

"Sorry."

"Mean it.. and hug your brother."

"No! He started it." Carter defended himself and I turned to my grandfather. He pointed at Carter secretly and I sighed.

"Carter.. apologize to your brother please." I said and Carter pouted. He put his hand in front of Leo and mumbled sorry. My father secretly laughed seeing it.

"You're annoying." Leo hissed and he left.

"You too!"

The End